Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2 girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, heres the problem
i'm 16 and go to school and really like this one girl, the main problem is that we never speak, even though i've tried to like aload of time, thats girl number 1

girl number is really nice, we've talked a few times at gigs and on myspace etc, but the biggest problem is that she goes to a diffrent school, i can't stop thinking about her and i really don't know what to do about either of them

what should i do??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really misleading thread title. :grump:

Girl 2. Obviously. Why do you care about a girl you've never talked to and who's never shown an interested in you above a girl you actually know and like? The school thing doesn't matter. My cousin's your age and has a girlfriend at a different school (for 2 years). Plus you're 16. It'll be over in a few months anyway.
    Girl 2. Obviously. Why do you care about a girl you've never talked to and who's never shown an interested in you above a girl you actually know and like? The school thing doesn't matter. My cousin's your age and has a girlfriend at a different school (for 2 years). Plus you're 16. It'll be over in a few months anyway.

/\ /\ This.
    Really misleading thread title. :grump:

Cuppa tea, mate?
    curly_boy wrote: »
    right, heres the problem
    i'm 16 and go to school and really like this one girl, the main problem is that we never speak, even though i've tried to like aload of time, thats girl number 1

girl number is really nice, we've talked a few times at gigs and on myspace etc, but the biggest problem is that she goes to a diffrent school, i can't stop thinking about her and i really don't know what to do about either of them

what should i do??

Don't worry about the school thing, it doesn't matter there's always weekends and it some ways it's better as you get to meet a completely different group of people.

Make more effort with Girl 2 to see if she wants to meet up and stuff, go to the cinema or bowling and get to know her. If you've tried with Girl 1 but she doesn't seem interested, don't bother if she knows you like her then she can come to you if the feelings mutual.
    HI Curllyy boy..

Go 4 them both!! ;) lol joking.. thats not a good idea as you will get found out and the girls may harm your manhood bits..

i think that girl 2 is the 1 you should go 4.
    don't worry about the school issue, as this way you can have space from her and chill with your mates at school as well.. so its a win win situation..

just dont think about girl 1 as she is losing out ..

xox
    k! thanks for all the advice
    I like girl 1 because shes clever, funny and really stunning

but i think that girl number 2 has that all and she talks to me
    so girl number 2 it is

and yes i no its a bad title
    I say girl 2 too.