Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Throwing up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've cut down so much on doing drugs. I was doing them every week for several months although I was still a light user compared to some people. But I'm also a total lightweight. When I fuirst started my mate was always throwing up on the come-up. Then she stopped and I started! Now whenever I take ANYTHING be it mdma, pills, coke, I just throw up and it's getting annoying :p
Is the stuff too strong for me? I'd think maybe it was full fo shit but no one else throws up and its different stuff/drugs. Or am I dying of liver failure.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're just a wuss :p

;)
    Dunno why, some people just react differently. I've never thrown up off drugs, even after taking over 20 pills, but then I have quite a strong stomach...I don't throw up from drinking much, or when I'm ill.
    But my mate, who takes just as many drugs as I do, always throws up every time he comes up off a pill...even if it's just one.
    Hello there :)

Is it possible you started being sick because of the drugs, then ended up getting anxious about being sick whenever you took drugs... so the being sick is now linked to a nervous thing about taking them, rather than due to a physical effect from the drugs?
    i've felt a bit sick/nauseous (sp) on a come up only once, i read somewhere it was quite normal
    Things like this can easily become self re-enforcing, you are sick a couple of times therefore you assume that you will be sick everytime.

Next time perhaps start with a small dose and see how you feel, not using with alcohol will probably help.
    yeah its probably self perpetuating and all in my head...!
    lipsy wrote: »
    yeah its probably self perpetuating and all in my head...!

It could be, but there could also be an issue with your stomach. Have you had any other symptoms when not using?
    Sometimes I'm like that with alcohol, whenever I drink Vodka straight I will always throw up either ten minutes later or later on in the night.

After pills these days I'm usually sick the next morning I guess it either just depends what's in them ?
    heya stranger

my gf is like that all the time, i cant remember the last time she wasnt sick after drinking or taking e's

as for myself im very rarely sick, to the point that if i do throw up i worry that somethings not right .. though sometimes ill throw up a bit of foamy shit when drinking beer cuz im too used to vodka these days but its not really proper sick
    Very rarely throw up myself, hardly ever actually.

Had 2 friends who threw up everytime without fail taking pills, weak stomach but they always found they came up alot stronger after throwing up.

I've seen some people eat a pill and then throw up straight away as soon as they swallow it, don't know what that's about.

You've probably just got a weak stomach lipsy.
    Shogun wrote: »
    but they always found they came up alot stronger after throwing up.

haha aye apparently ya fly like fuck if you throw up when comin up
    I've seen some people eat a pill and then throw up straight away as soon as they swallow it, don't know what that's about.

pick it back out and eat it again :D
    Have seen people do that.

But there was no real need to pick it up considering the amount he had, plus it never came up so i'd dunno.
    its been done :D fuck lettin it go to waste!

strange that it didnt appear when he threw up tho :chin:
    Aye i know
    just whilst the convo's on pills .. has any one tried this little blue ones yet?
    little blue ones?

nope...
    bit more specific would be good!

last blue e's i had were blue crowns/adidas and they were FAKE

tasted like chalk, licked one when i was half way through countin em and realised but the bastard who sold em was away by then :grump:
    They are just little blue ones. They're smaller than the normal circular pill. THey don't have any thing on them they are just blue. I had one and nothing happened so I double dropped, did some more later (:yuck:) and had a very messy night. I had the worst come down ever afterwards though and they made me very sick.
    Haven't got a clue.

Did you look on pillreports.com?
    Valium? Lol.
    couldnt imagine 'worst comedown ever' from 'valium' (call it bloody diazepam not the american brand name!!)
    z- wrote: »
    couldnt imagine 'worst comedown ever' from 'valium' (call it bloody diazepam not the american brand name!!)
    I wasn't serious... and diazapam it is.
    :d
    i had mdma on saturday night and I didn't throw up! started off with only a tiny bit though and then kept topping up until i was high.

totally fainted about 9am yesterday though off som ket which i never take normally coz i hate it!