Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GF very sore after sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend is very sore after sex. Apparently shes been sore ever since we first started doing it a few weeks ago. We don't use a condom (shes on the pill) but i've always used condoms in the past and don't believe i have any STDs (of course i should get checked again). A few weeks ago my cock was sore but i think that was just through rough sex as the skin was peeling off and just very tender.

Now my girlfriend (after self diagnosing herself thanks to a magazine ¬_¬) thinks she has chlamydia. Im not saying it can't be possible but i can't see how it would be at the same time as ive always used condoms since my last check. She likes sex very hard and rough and im thinking it's just that. Add to this she sometimes has trouble relaxing (shes always thinking shes going to make me sore again) and i do think its just being a bit too rough.

Im gona take her down the doctors soon but just wanted to see what other people think.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you can rule out STDs then it's pretty likely to be the rough sex and not being relaxed, or a combination of the two. try using some lube to help.

i tend to get very sore with regular condoms, but if i use the durex avanti it isn't as bad.
    I used to get sore with my ex for like 2 days after coz he had a big willy.
    it could very easily be thrush
    skin peeling off could be hep, but unlikely. a trip to the GU clinic is always a sensible option
    Big Gay wrote: »
    skin peeling off could be hep, but unlikely. a trip to the GU clinic is always a sensible option

Nah, i know that one is definately to rough and too dry. Thanks for all the replies.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    If she has got it into her head that it is chlamydia the best option would be a trip to the GUM clinic to get tested. A bit of peace of mind and all that.
    You can get those free self-testing kits from the GP now. But like Suzy says, it could easily be thrush.
    it's not nomal??
    Sounds like thrush. I get it myself, just gotta look after yourselves and use naturla yohgurt.
    it could be thrush or just rough sex.. but get your self checkd out at clinic as its good to know
    it could very easily be thrush

:yes: