Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Young teenage mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My sister is 16 with a 4 month old baby and feels she has to stay with her ex because noone else will want her.

Anyone know any young guys aged 16-20 in the hertfordshire area who would be interested?

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its a nice idea - but I dont mean to be a killjoy - this isnt really the place to be trying to pick people up for yourself or others.

Sign her up to a dating site instead :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't go about trying to set your sister up with someone.

If she's got a little one, then he/she needs your sisters love and attention. I know she would probably like someone to love her and help her out...but who says it has to be a partner?

You're her sibling, give her a hand. Tell her she doesn't need someone right now, she's got her family!:yes:

Tell her she has to focus on the little one and to get rid of her ex.
    Loads of people would want to be with your sister if she's a nice person. Having a kid won't put anyone off who is worth their salt. It wouldn't put me off someone i liked. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know loads of women with babies who are young and have boyfriends. She ought to focus on her and her baby and the men will come in time.