Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where the fuck do you buy fuses from?

JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
Seriously, I have a serious mind failure and can't think of anywhere except stupidly far away DIY places like B&Q that would sell fuses. Is there any like 'high street' places that do them?

My fucker of a boiler (more specifically the timing bit that turns it on or off) keeps blowing them and the cunt landlord can't send someone to fix it until next week and I'm seriously running out of other appliances to steal the fuses from :grump: :grump: .

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I get mine from tescos
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing a paper clip can't fix. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Supermarkets/Woolies/Those odd shops that sell anything and everything/Hardware shop.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Skive wrote: »
    Nothing a paper clip can't fix. :D
    If its blowing 13amp fuses I dont wanna think what it will do to a paper clip :p
    Supermarkets/Woolies/Those odd shops that sell anything and everything/Hardware shop.
    Might have to try Wilkinsons or Woolies then me thinks. As I pass them on the way to work anyway!
    wilkinsons, or there is a shop opposite my house that sells them i think, if you want to come up there or me to get you some.
    wilkinsons, or there is a shop opposite my house that sells them i think, if you want to come up there or me to get you some.
    I shall check Wilkos me thinks - or maybe steal fuses from the computers at work :thumb:
    Actually I bet you could get them in the market.
    I'm sure they have them behind the counter at tesco express.
    Fuses r us.
    My dad's drawer