Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Online Survey invite thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any teens/young people out there fancy an invite from a site that asks you to do surveys for money?

The site basically sends you a few surveys every now and again which take roughly five mins and you get between £0.50p and £1 for each one you do which when it reaches £25 can be exchanged for a cheque for your bank account.

It's not one of them scammy "do our surveys for money" sites which never gives you anything and its usually on fun stuff like the latest films and trailers for stuff.

Im on about £18 now and to be honest i get money for everyone i invite who signs up which might get me up to £25 so just drop me a PM with your name and email if you want an invite. It'd be much appreciated and at the end of the day, we all win.

EDIT: Thanks for the move, wasn't sure where it should go

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YouGov is another one, if anyone wants an invite to that let me know!
    I got referred to Ciao by a friend once. He said that he managed to collect £20 per month by taking online surveys. I took several of the surveys myself, each time being rejected for not being a suitable candidate. The last straw was when I got 20 minutes into a survey only then to be told to "get lost", so I quitted it and closed my account.
    I do My Survey ones as well, which get you points, or nectar points. You get points for every survey you do, the full number if you're suitable and do the whole thing, and a few if you do the first couple of questions and turn out not to be suitable.