Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

colour cordinated?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Driving along listenening to the radio ...the RSPCA reports that this year so far they have had to rescue more pets than the whole of last year ...mostly cats.
Why? A growing reason ...growing as in alarming ...is that they don't match the colour of the new furniture/carpet/decor!
Is the education system to blame?
What kind of bozos is our society increasingly turning out ...and WHY?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its coz these new cheap vacuum claeners are so crap.
    Apparently black dogs are the least favourite and are last to be picked in the shelters :( I think they look nice
    I was watching that thing where it followed some RSPCA officer trainees and I remember seeing one that went out to this woman who had asked them to take her dog away because she couldn't control it. She'd bought it as a puppy for her kids, but didn't bother to train it or exercise it so it was going mad everywhere and she kept it shut outside. So they took it away and 2 weeks later got another call because she'd bought another and done exactly the same thing!!! I really do think that people should need a dog license to own a dog. Go through some basic training and show than you're capable before you're allowed to own one. Bring that in and then lots of people who aren't that serious won't bother. I think there should be breeding regulations too.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Driving along listenening to the radio ...the RSPCA reports that this year so far they have had to rescue more pets than the whole of last year ...mostly cats.
    Why? A growing reason ...growing as in alarming ...is that they don't match the colour of the new furniture/carpet/decor!
    Is the education system to blame?
    What kind of bozos is our society increasingly turning out ...and WHY?

That is disgusting...

...people are so fickle. I'd shoot the owners for being idiots and sell thier house to fund cat shelters. Fucks sake.

I hate these sort of people... who have no care for thier pets at all.
    J wrote: »
    because of the food crisis :yeees:
    Whaa?