Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Office of Government Commerce new logo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:lol:

Its only cost £14k but the Office of Government Commerce have come up with a cracking new logo.

nogc300.jpg

Until the logo was turned on its side for branded pens they didn't realise their mistake.

nogc300.gif

Comments

• Options
    Calvin wrote: »

Its only cost £14k but the Office of Government Commerce have come up with a cracking new logo.

nogc300.jpg

Until the logo was turned on its side for branded pens they didn't realise their mistake.

nogc300.gif

If they needed a picture of a guy wanking, I'm sure we could have directed them to a myriad of sites, that would have been a lot cheaper than £14k. You'd think for that money someone would have realised, although maybe to view it on it's side cost an extra £14k???
  • Options
    Best thing is the rather witty response from the spokesperson at the OGC -

A spokesman for OGC said: "It is true that it caused a few titters among some staff when viewed on its side, but on consideration we concluded that the effect was generic to the particular combination of the letters OGC - and it is not inappropriate to an organisation that's looking to have a firm grip on Government spend."

:D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »

nogc300.jpg

nogc300.gif
    :lol::lol::D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Brilliant. A new entry next time b3ta has a phallic logo compo?
  • Options
    Still not as good as the Olympic logo though.

Anyone want something to eat?

olympics_2012.jpg
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    I was always told how to wank at school, that much is true? Maybe it was a gift?

thats public school for you. :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Oh my God, I hadnt never noticed that about 2012 symbol before!!

Thanks Kermit, I shall now never be able to look at it the same again!!:blush:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Oh my God, I hadnt never noticed that about 2012 symbol before!!

Thanks Kermit, I shall now never be able to look at it the same again!!:blush:
    Notice what, actually? I don't see anything other than the fact that whoever designed it must have been on some kind of psychedelic drugs.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Notice what, actually? I don't see anything other than the fact that whoever designed it must have been on some kind of psychedelic drugs.

The left side looks like a man stood up with the centre block being his cock and the right side is a woman on her knees (with a HUGE head)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bunnie wrote: »
    The left side looks like a man stood up with the centre block being his cock and the right side is a woman on her knees (with a HUGE head)
    lol! I guess it could.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    I was always told how to wank at school

:crazyeyes

Wow! Beats my favourite subjects of art, English and history.