Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's your dream holiday?

C FunkC Funk Deactivated Posts: 163 Helping Hand
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey there :wave:

It's coming up to summer and I'm starting to think about what exotic location I should descent upon for my hols :yippe: I haven't been on a great deal of vacations since living in Canada for a year so I want to do something slightly more adventurous then my usual beach n' booze getaway. The two places I've been setting my sights on are Las Vegas and Egypt :chin:

TheSite.org headed down to a travel show in London to ask you what your dream holiday would be.
Check it out
and see if any of these trips tickle your fancy.

Let us know what holidays you've got planned and where you'd most like to go.

:thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    http://www.swimtrek.com/

want to do one of these
    The one I have planned for 2009, just gotta pay for it first though :(

Traveling around Australia for a couple of weeks, long layover outbound in Thailand, and few day layover on the return in Tokyo. :thumb:
    Almost anywhere where I am not surrounded by English lager louts.
    My dream holiday would be a month in Australia, I've not been over there for nearly ten years and I want to take the missus to where I was born and grew up. Although I'm not really Australian (British parents means British upbringing) it's where I'm from and in the most literal sense it is home.

being more realistic, I want to go back to Hamburg again in the autumn. Had such a good time last year, drinking nice beer and seeing nice strippers on the Reeperbahn;)
    I would like to go to Cologne, New Zealand, Canada. At the moment though I just want to go to a beach, any beach! Scarborough would be fine :D
    I had my dream holiday over December and January...four days in LA, two weeks in Fiji then six weeks travelling New Zealand in a campervan. That's going to take some beating. I miss New Zealand every day :(

In future though I would love to go interrailing around Europe, would love to see Canada and also South America.
    Already had them - travelling around Thailand and Laos, and travelling around Germany and Austria (many times).

I've always wanted to go to Egypt, I was meant to but now I'm going to Australia in a week and I might be staying out there for quite a while. I'd love to go to South Africa, Jamaica and South America too.
  • C FunkC Funk Deactivated Posts: 163 Helping Hand

want to do one of these

This sounds amazing!! Don't think I'd want to swim around australia though . . . . too many sharkies!!

:shocking:
    Egypt, I know a lot of people don't like a holiday to be too hot but that's how I like mine ;)

Either that or a Greek Island, one that's not too touristy but still got all the restaurants/bars etc.

Would have loved to have followed the Dons abroad this year (not like it's happening again any time soon) and visited places like Madrid, Kiev, Athens and Munich but I dicked around too much and couldn't get the time off work :grump:
    I still want to travel Canada at some point.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    katralla wrote: »

want to do one of these

Me too! I found out about that earlier this year and I'm determined to at least try a UK one. :)
    Cheesy - but to drive through every one of the US states, followed by a plane ride over to NZ to drive the country and then to jump into a Ute and do Australia, flying over to asia, to drive that, and then through europe, finishing with winding roads in France and Italy and a lap or two round the nurburgring! hehe ;)