Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Taking a break

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ah my head is absolute mush today...i have been smoking weed in huge amounts flat out for the past couple of weeks and i need to get off it for a while...i have way to much work to do this week and i cant be at it when my head is up my ass!..i tried to go off it before but i couldnt...i live with potheads and there is no escaping it...i cant move out for a week or two but they want to knock it on the head for a while too....dont know why im posting this thread i was just wondering haas anyone any tips on how to take a proper break from the smoke?:shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Learn the joys of just having enough to feel it ...only just feel it ...it may avtualy increase your energy levels.
    :lol:

Just say no.
    Shogun wrote: »
    :lol:

Just say no.

Bet he doesn't though ...
    fuck off gavy....

it would be nice to find the balance but when i start smoking i just keep going...into auto pilot and keep rolling joint after joint!:no:
    You have to find that balance gary.
    You have to find that balance gary.

man im clean wiped again...trying to do work...ah well we all made a packed ity was the last bag of green...but then we got offered real cheaop stuff....my heads wrecked:nervous:
    Your just a total slave to the herb.
    Your just a total slave to the herb.

TRUE!
    ah my head is absolute mush today...i have been smoking weed in huge amounts flat out for the past couple of weeks and i need to get off it for a while...i have way to much work to do this week and i cant be at it when my head is up my ass!..i tried to go off it before but i couldnt...i live with potheads and there is no escaping it...i cant move out for a week or two but they want to knock it on the head for a while too....dont know why im posting this thread i was just wondering haas anyone any tips on how to take a proper break from the smoke?:shocking:

Getting past the first day without it is the hardest. I found a night in the cells helped to break several years of smoking every day, but that's not something I'd recommend.
    Go somwhere you can't get access to smoke for a while.

At the end of it all, you've to really want to stop smoking.
    Go somwhere you can't get access to smoke for a while.

Where is such a place? Even jail is full of it!
    when i use to do a lot of weed i think you forget what you did back when you never did weed. Think about it, spend your day differently, keep yourself occupied.
    Where is such a place? Even jail is full of it!

Somewhere you don't know anyone and try and stay away from that kind of circle.

Easier said than done I know.