Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cum and see...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I just put up my web site (yesterday). It's the first one I have ever done and I would like to invite anyone to go and have a look.
Thankyou
Katy
:-)
Follow the link

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hell of a lot better than my first webpage.

One suggestion - if you want to keep the very bottom frame visible the whole time either change all the pages to the same color so it doesn't clash with them or make it a very different color. (at the moment it isn't very continous through the site -some pages it is invisible others it clashes)

Apart from that v. good
    Ok I will do that thank you. I have to have the counter up all the time otherwise it counts each page seperately- if you see what I mean. Cheers.
    :-)
    Well you could just have the counter on the first page - that would eliminate most of the replicate hits. Depending on what counter you are using you might be able to set it to ignore multiple hits (one per computer per day max). Or if you don't need people to see it you might be able to hide it in the page that loads the frames up. Or even have an intro page to the site (although those start to annoy people)

Hope that helps
    Alistair
    Im a web designer and I must say for your first website - it is very good. Hell a lot better than my first ever attempt!