Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Joe Calzaghe Fight in Spain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi, people. Need a bit of help

I'm in Murcia, Spain at the moment studying but have got my best mate coming over tomorrow. We're trying to get a few of us hopefully to Alicante on Friday for the day and hopefully to catch the Joe Calzaghe fight early Saturday morning and was wondering if anyone knew of any bars I could email to find out to check. I know some bars will do offers like 10-20 euros for the fight and breakfast and a beer.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Dunno, I'm working for setanta sports so will be able to watch this match while getting £10 an hour. :cool:
  • Options
    re:

Why did you even bother replying if you don't know? Or was that your chance to say your on double time or something? even though it means fuck all to everyone else?
  • Options
    frapestyle wrote: »
    Why did you even bother replying if you don't know? Or was that your chance to say your on double time or something? even though it means fuck all to everyone else?

Just to rub it in your face. Seriously dude, who the fuck is gonna know something as random as that like?
  • Options
    one of the many English people who live in Benidorm or Alicante. There's plenty of them
  • Options
    And how likely are they to be on here?

It's a messageboard, posts like this happen, deal with it.
  • Options
    frapestyle wrote: »

haha! woaaah, someone got out of bed on the wrong side...ahem

yeah but sorry, its pretty unlikely that anyone will know, considering all your other 4 posts about murcia nobody has replied, looks like nobody knows about murcia hey :)