Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex change

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a 14 year-old male and know that when I am 18 I am going to have a sex-change operation. To pay the bills of around £10,000( the NHS has over a year waiting list) I am going to run a website with an address like mysexchange.com and talk about all the details of it, have a journal and have input from visitors like the best hospital to go to, legal aspects etc.
I am appealing to you for help making this website ie design (I know shit all about web design) or webspace/ domain name. Please help me

Comments

• Options
    There are two ways you can go really - you can either learn how to do these things (takes a few weeks at two hours per day) or you can pay others to do them. Domain name registration costs anyway, but not a lot, though your parents will have to register it for you.

I advise you to take advantage of the fact that you are young and have plenty of spare time, and teach yourself HTML - it took me only two weeks.

Just do a few searches for 'learning HTML' or 'HTML tutorials' and also take a good look at the WebMonkey site on wired.lycos.com . Google is about the best search engine around, but Wisenut.com is looking very good too.
  • Options
    I have tried using those books but the results were crap. I want a site that looks professional. Please can someone help me with the site design.