Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who is your most hated football team in england?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bastard Rovers...

but also have a strong disliking for Leeds and Stoke.
    BlackArab wrote: »
    Bristol: (1982) City living on past memories apart from last years Derby

My uncle support them. This makes him sad, apaprantely.:lol:

Man United, Leicester & Stoke.

What's with all the Leeds hatred? I can understand the Bradford City fans hating them, yet I knopw a Man City fan who hates them more then Man United.:confused:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    BlackArab wrote: »
    Southamp...just joking Skive :thumb:

:D

I support one of those grey teams that nobody except Pompey really give a shit about. We havn't been successful enough to be jealous of and we have well behaved supporters
    Weekender Offender 
    ManUre
    Skive wrote: »
    :D

I support one of those grey teams that nobody except Pompey really give a shit about. We havn't been successful enough to be jealous of and we have well behaved supporters

Some where not too well-behaved at ours by all accounts!!!
    Stoke, Luton, Middlesborough, Arsenal, Luton, QPR, Luton, Mk Dons, Crystal Palace, Leicester. rgh and Luton
    Bastard Rovers...

but also have a strong disliking for Leeds and Stoke.

Burnley ;-)

Man U or Leeds though.
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Leeds though.

:grump:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :grump:

Leeds fans tried to stab me once when I was working the bars at Rovers...I haven't liked them since.
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Leeds fans tried to stab me once when I was working the bars at Rovers...I haven't liked them since.

Ahh...fair play then.
    The Gunners.....
    @s
    well it used to be arsenal but now i just feel sorry for them :lol: so i guess it would have to be chelsea, i can't think of a worse torture than having to sit through 90 mins of their football.
    well it used to be arsenal but now i just feel sorry for them :lol:

Did you hear that retard on MOTD interviewing Rio Ferdinand after game?

"Do you feel sorry for Arsenal that they're going to finish trophyless this season after playing so well?"

Ferdinand gave him a funny a look replied with something along the lines of "No time for sentiment, all we care about is Man United. I'm sure Arsenal wouldn't care too much about us if we were in their position".

What a fucking stupid question to ask - do you feel sorry for them. Seems we all have to feel sorry for Arsenal because they play pretty passes and they're all so young (despite United being younger on average). Could you imagine an interviewer asking John Terry if he feels sorry for Man United, should Chelsea beat United to the title? :lol: He'd get laughed out of a job.
    I don't know, but I feel myself coming out in a blue rash now...

I'm just laughing at this on the BBC's website.

It's perfectly obvious why Arsenal lost a five point lead. Their defence can't keep a clean sheet and their strikers can't stick the ball in the back of the net. It's been the same for the last three seasons now, how many times have Arsenal had to score a last minute equaliser in a game they've dominated? They'd be better off losing one and winning one than drawing two.