Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nokia fone icons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know of any sites that are good for getting the icons for nokia fones? Bolt blue's good but was wondering if there are any others.

Cheers xx

Comments

• Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    im just working on getting my nice little shooting star off my 5110 onto my 3210. hmm thats a point have to transfer it back to my comp with my 5110 data cable if it isnt there already.... ummm i recommend doing a search for them coz i cant think of any sites off the top of my head... and then getting hold of the software that sends them via a text message, which is usually cheaper than getting them off the proper sites.

if that makes any sense to anyone other than me then ive succeeded.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
    ~ the late, great Douglas Adams
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy a datacable second hand, then download logomanger and get it cracked.
    You can make your own logos for naffink, and u can back up your phone book too.

• Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    ive got pretty much all the software going, including nokia communicator 3.... pity my data cable's for the 5110 though. i spose i could back up my phone book from the 5110 and then if i ever lose it transfer it back, madness yes but hey, might work.

i think my prob is that logo manager isnt cracked. you can send it via an sms which i tried to do and its not arrived so i think im gonna have to get on to finding a crack...

a lot of the logos that youre meant to ay laods for, you can right click and save them as a gif file. or take a screenshot and crop it and save THAT as a gif file as they often disable right clicks. ooh arent i sneaky.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
    ~ the late, great Douglas Adams
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Girl-From-Mars:
    ive got pretty much all the software going, including nokia communicator 3.... pity my data cable's for the 5110 though. i spose i could back up my phone book from the 5110 and then if i ever lose it transfer it back, madness yes but hey, might work.

i think my prob is that logo manager isnt cracked. you can send it via an sms which i tried to do and its not arrived so i think im gonna have to get on to finding a crack...

a lot of the logos that youre meant to ay laods for, you can right click and save them as a gif file. or take a screenshot and crop it and save THAT as a gif file as they often disable right clicks. ooh arent i sneaky.

I know, doncha just hate paying for software that should be free?!? Logomanager is quite good, but I have something called Oxygen software phonebook manager, but you cant crack it because the company send you a full copy on disk when you order, bastards. if u want a crack goto www.astalavista.box.sk and type in logomanager.