Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help Brook again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You may remember helping Brook with choices for a logo for the 'You're Welcome' project. They've now picked the last three and are looking for people to help pick the final design.

You can click www.brookyw.co.uk and vote and here's an update from them on how things are going -

I'm writing to update you on the You?re Welcome logo development and to ask for your help with the second phase of consultation.

Based on the previous feedback from young people, we've now narrowed down the logos to the final three, and want you to vote for which one they want to see used as the logo for the You?re Welcome quality mark, which will be awarded to all health services that are young people friendly.

Earlier in the year you many people gave their feedback through TheSite message boards link to www.brookyw.co.uk ? this was a massive help and we were able to gather feedback from over 700 young people.

So it would be really could if people could help again by voting for the final designs.

I?m really hoping that you?ll be able to help and this would be incredibly appreciated.

Best wishes

Naomi
Brook

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pft, I'm not helping Brook. They never helped me.

/strop