Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

festivals...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to my first dance festival this summer, and was wondering how much mandy and weed would be a good amount to take considering security and dogs etc but also want for a good time. I love the odd smoke espcailly during a comedown and sobering up but have saved mdma for amazing lineups, probally only about 5 nightsout... so don't know how much i'd need for 2nights and days, all advice=great :) X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to my first dance festival this summer, and was wondering how much mandy and weed would be a good amount to take considering security and dogs etc but also want for a good time. I love the odd smoke espcailly during a comedown and sobering up but have saved mdma for amazing lineups, probally only about 5 nightsout... so don't know how much i'd need for 2nights and days, all advice=great :) X
    Not sure how much but from what i hear about security these days you should put a little extra effort into your smuggling operation.
    Wrap of cling film around paper wrap...wash the wrap in a petrol based something or other ...or metal polish ...not perfume or aftershave.
    Let dry. Nice clean hands ...put a final wrap round it. Sniffer dogs then rendered useless.
    Apparently just ordinary kitchen foil has the same effect? but don't want to take in too much in as it'l have to be carried home on the train and if I were to get caught would rather be for possession than intent to supply for obvious reasons! but don't wana get caught short either
    Apparently just ordinary kitchen foil has the same effect? but don't want to take in too much in as it'l have to be carried home on the train and if I were to get caught would rather be for possession than intent to supply for obvious reasons! but don't wana get caught short either

Kitchen foil won't foil a dog. You can take small ammounts of stuff in jelly. As in fruit jelly ...Buy a jelly ...break a square off ...shove a pill or a bit of dope in it ...cling film it.
    "Kitchen foil won't foil a dog" :lol: love it! will look into the petrol/clingfilm idea! but not hugley worried about the dogs, am sure alot of people will be carrying more and being more obvious about it but still wondering about amount to take in..?after a friday night of being heavily on it will i need less on the saturday?or more bcos I'm so knackered?
    What festival ya going to?
    hopefully global and glade, pretty good line ups! just need to wait for payday
    The best thing to do is eat all your drugs in one go just before you go in...
    hopefully global and glade, pretty good line ups! just need to wait for payday

Twat. :)
    Fluxxed wrote: »
    Twat. :)

hidden compliment at my amazing music taste...? :D