Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Herbal Highs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got myself a pack of X4 Ecstasy from one of those herbal highs websites - I'm gonna try them out tonight with a mate of mine - has anyone had any experience with these - I've been on the website and obviously the reviews for them are mostly good but I cant help but think they might be slightly biased. Im certinaly not expecting them to blow my head off like proper mdma does just curios if anyone here has tried them.

Thanks. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    They are unlikely to be dangerous, but they are also very unlikely to have gone through extensive testing.

My advice, if you are going to use them do not mix them with any other drugs including alcohol.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    As long as they aint that horrible shite BZP have a blat.

BZP is one fo the worts things i;ve eve done. Long wiht Salvia and DMT.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Most herbal highs I've had have been a load of shite. Recently though, I had a herbal ectasy tablet that my friend brought back from New Zealand. He swore by them and told me to try one. They were actually pretty damn good. But as I said, those were from New Zealand, and they probably have different substance regulations over there. I doubt you can pick up the same tablets here.
  • Options
    Never took herbal e's...dont really see the point...due to the simple fact theirse enouig hproper drugs floating about...ye know lad?

Im sure u know what their like by now anyway....let us knowe!