Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are you an eco warrior?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you know your food miles from your carbon footprint? Think you're a true treehugger?

Take our latest quiz in TheSite's Choose Action section and find out for sure...

Eco quiz

Let us know how you score ;)

Comments

• Options
    Eco quiz: Are you an eco warrior?

You scored 7 out of 10

treehugger.jpg

You've got a fair idea of the poor shape our planet's in, but are you prepared to go the extra mile to do your bit? It's easier than you might think to make small steps towards reducing your waste and your carbon emissions. Don't just stop at recycling; there's loads more you can do. Switch your energy supply to one that comes from renewable energy sources, shop locally and start composting - if you don't have a garden ask your council if it collects; many do.

Try TheSite.org's Eco quiz: Are you an eco warrior? for yourself

http://www.thesite.org/chooseaction/resources/issues/ecoquizareyouanecowarrior
  • Options

You scored 5 out of 10

treehugger.jpg

You've got a fair idea of the poor shape our planet's in, but are you prepared to go the extra mile to do your bit? It's easier than you might think to make small steps towards reducing your waste and your carbon emissions. Don't just stop at recycling; there's loads more you can do. Switch your energy supply to one that comes from renewable energy sources, shop locally and start composting - if you don't have a garden ask your council if it collects; many do.

• Options
    Do you know your food miles from your carbon footprint? Think you're a true treehugger? Take our test and find out your real green credentials here.

You scored 8 out of 10

Get you and your green credentials. In between saving rainforests, reducing your waste and eating ethically you're swotting up on the latest in green goodies. Now it's time to go forth, spread the word and multiply... you can start by visiting TheSite's Action Centre, where you'll find all sorts of virtual campaigns you can get involved in.

Well, that and I guessed a few.
  • Options

You scored 8 out of 10

treehugger.jpg

Get you and your green credentials. In between saving rainforests, reducing your waste and eating ethically you're swotting up on the latest in green goodies. Now it's time to go forth, spread the word and multiply... you can start by visiting TheSite's Action Centre, where you'll find all sorts of virtual campaigns you can get involved in.

Lambskin condoms? Nasty,
  • Options
    I looked at the quiz, it appears to be asking more about knowledge than action. I cba to do it, I give myself a 0 out of anything for being a tree hugger :D
  • Options

You scored 6 out of 10

treehugger.jpg

• Options
    Oh I only got 5 very dissapointing!!!!! :blush:
  • Options
    8/10

you can compost meat, though.
  • Options

You scored 8 out of 10

treehugger.jpg

• Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I looked at the quiz, it appears to be asking more about knowledge than action.:D

I know. I got 7 out of 10 for the quiz, but if I was given a mark out of 10 for how I am in real life I think I'd be lucky to get 3.