Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What should i do about this?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cos the posts you have put here seem to show that you didn't see why you should ring them to check something and if your email hadgone astray they should know it by esp

i work in a customer service/complaints role and get arsey customers like you all the time, tis rather annoying
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »
    cos the posts you have put here seem to show that you didn't see why you should ring them to check something and if your email hadgone astray they should know it by esp

i work in a customer service/complaints role and get arsey customers like you all the time, tis rather annoying

I've worked in cust services too and 99/100 arsey customers only stay arsey if you dont try and help them. I've had members of staff who are deliberately unhelpful because someone has an 'attitude' and tell them to ring a different department or fob them off, its really poor service. I think it's easy to see why Blah was upset by the whole thing and I took a lot of the stuff she was saying about amazon to be hyperbole (i.e. how everyone chats shit when they're pissed off).

Just focus on the positive and all is well :thumb: unless it's an old english guy who even when I say he's welcome to close his accounts with £300,000 in them because we're shit apparently he still insists on calling me some very upsetting names.

Anyway it's good it's all resolved now, but just my 2p about attitudes being two way and I get frustrated with the people who complain about 'stupid customers' - but customers ring customer support to get help with issues they're not supposed to have the answers. And a bit of understanding that there's frustration going about because people are missing out on their hard earned cash can go a long long way.
    You must be very lucky as i have found that a large majority of arsey people are actually arseholes. And yes I am polite and try to help people even if it is blatently their fault.
    meh i've had a bad week, thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it :p

some customers do not want to be helped and it was more a general rant for that kind of customer than at OP

but i apologise if i hurt any feelings or annoyed anyone else :)