Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Searching for TV talent

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
The Network, previously known as Television and Young People (TVYP), has opened applications for its FREE event in Edinburgh in August 2008. Over five days, Networkers get to meet the best talent from behind and in front of the camera and come away with new skills, contacts and advice. Previous experience is not necessary, just a passion for television.

Thousands of applicants each year are whittled down to a lucky 150 delegates who get the chance to attend the FREE event, which this year takes place between 21st and 25th August

Applications via the website www.mgeitf.co.uk/thenetwork are open now and close on 21st May 2008. Delegates who have attended The Network are also given the opportunity to apply for a six month paid work placement at some of the most prestigious TV companies in the UK through the The Network at Work programme.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *bumpage*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think i saw this a little too late last year, was really looking forward to applying this year, but i dont think it would be fair considering the career path i might be going down.