Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Well, it's that time of the week again folks. What are you up to this weekend?

Personally, I'm being a good girl and going to visit the parentals for the whole weekend :angel:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea - hopefully getting rid of my lodger!
  • Options
    I'm going to The Vitality Show at Olympia on Saturday. Will probably spend Sunday recovering from that!
  • Options
    today - going for a big ol walk before going to a mates houseparty

tomorrow - going to my cousins wedding and reception.
    luckily it seems my mates are out and about in the same area that the reception is being held so hopefully i can spend a couple hours there before heading out on the piss :D .. in all my wedding finery.

sunday - recovering. and thats about it :)
  • Options
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

I'm going to Party :D
  • Options
    Drinkng tea and eating crumpets with the Queen.

Am I fuck, getting wrote off as usual. :thumb:
  • Options
    Relaxing after a stressful week ...bit of this ...bit of that ...and plenty of the other.
  • Options
    This weekend, I will be mostly... ah, fuck this. One of you can probably guess what I'll be doing. My reply is almost the same every week anyway.
  • Options
    b
  • Options
    Last weekend of my 2 week hol before going back to work on Monday. So was out last night for a few quiet drinks. Toying with the idea of going to one of the 2 nights out I've been invited to tonight, but fairly tired and skint, so may give it a miss. Out drinking tomorrow night for a big one. Prob quiet day recovering on Sunday, maybe go shopping.
  • Options
    tonight is mostly watching films with my boyfriend and uh doing a late night shop at asda for a birthday present for one of my friends :blush:
    tomorrow is finishing my essay and then in the evening going to said friend's party at her house
    sunday...dunnooo!!
  • Options
    Tonight I will be boring and stay in :(

Tomorrow hit the gym nice and early, have my driving lesson (:crying: ) then go into town. Not going out either :(

Sunday will be the gym and not much else :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Some cuddling up time with the man!!

Probably a bit of alcohol consumption. And perhaps a visit to a pub dedicated to sausages :D
  • Options
    Football training and guitar stuff. finishin off coursework and work stuff first though. sunday an all day chill out session with the lads :hyper:
  • Options
    Sit on my ass, do some coursework, eat, have a mix or 2, lark about, pub maybe.
  • Options
    bit of a run in with a slightly too threatening neighbour.. things could end nasty if the fucker keeps it up :mad: :mad: :mad:

gonna just stay out of the way and go for a carryout in my mates gaf, loada vodka and stella, cant complain

friday :love:
  • Options
    going to see a band tonight.

tomorrow the missus's dad is coming to visit, hopefully a free lunch involved.

then thats it, probably a bottle of wine and singstar or something.

trying to stay in this month.
  • Options
    mostly revising this week -_- got an exam in under a week and it's going to be a disaster. Saturday evening I am meeting up with that girl that is supposed to be my g/f. Gonna be a boring one, this week. Next week after the exam I gonna launch myself to the moon.
  • Options
    Meeting my Mam, Dad and sister tomorrow and we're going to the Glasgow Art Fair, then out for our supper at night.

Sunday something similar probably.

Last few weekends have been far too heavy, a boring weekend pretending I'm a good boy is what I need really ;)
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    I might be going to a house night at the bar just round the corner. I normally take photos for the promoters through Don't stay in but as my camera is in the pawn shop I'll probably just go down for a few drinks and to chill out. Having no money drinking might be difficult but I'm normally allowed to get free drinks on the promotions tab although as I'm not working this mnight be a bit cheeky!

Theres a good old fashioned blues song in that little ramble.
  • Options
    reeee raarrtrr ree trasro
  • Options
    It was my best friends birthday on thursday so we were out in town all day so yesterday I was working all day then decided to stay in cos I was so shattered !

Today I don't know what I'm doing, might go into town for a bit then tonight I have a big family meal to go to for a few hours then I'm going to a few pubs and clubs with some mates.

Tomorrow out again with the same lot of mates, we're getting a roast dinner together then drinking all day again and singing in this karaoke competition which I'm sure is gonna be very embarrassing.
  • Options
    Went round a mate's house yesterday afternoon to drink, smoke weed and mess around on his decks. Then we went to a wine bar to watch my mate play an acoustic set, whilst continuing to get wasted.
    Working today and tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Meeting my Mam, Dad and sister tomorrow and we're going to the Glasgow Art Fair, then out for our supper at night.

Why did I read Glasgow Fart Air?
    *rubs eyes*
  • Options
    Friendss roundd last night ...food wine and all that stuff ...we all got this mad hour of giggles ...still no tolerance!
  • Options
    having the quietest weekend ive had in a long time...doing nothing tonight as i think im getting the flu and i have loads of work to do next week...4 weeks to do my dissertation and i havent started it!aaaaaaaaaaah! gonna have to try and knock the booze and smoke on the head for a while if im to get anything done!:no:
  • Options
    swazaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:yes:
  • Options
    Home alone this weekend.
  • Options
    Went for a drink on friday evening with them intentions which then turned into a full on session, same happened saturday nite and then on the lash sunday nite as well.

Good old weekend.
  • Options
    It's only Tuesday ...tell me it's only Tuesday ...