Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Snobs.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who do you look down on from your positition of imagined superiority?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    EVERYONE.

:p
    Customers... But only when they ask stupid questions. So stupid customers.
    I can't stand people who are stuck-up it doesn't matter whether they are rich or not manners are free and just because people have a healthy bank balance is no excuse to be rude! We get alot of posh people who come into the shop which is fine but it's just when they are rude that annoys me so much.
    Who do you look down on from your positition of imagined superiority?

People who look down on people. I often find myself in an infinite regress. It gets messy.
    Over the years i've had people look down on me for my lack of education ...usualy in a business situation. When ever i have been confronted with these bores ...i've made a point of being the one who walks away with the cream while they count their coppers and wonder what happened.
    Traffic wardens. Is your mother proud of you?
    I can't stand people who are stuck-up it doesn't matter whether they are rich or not manners are free and just because people have a healthy bank balance is no excuse to be rude! We get alot of posh people who come into the shop which is fine but it's just when they are rude that annoys me so much.

Especially when they use the "EXCUSE ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" line.

But I am snobbish towards those who conduct themselves in a poor manner. There's a few students at my uni I'm not too fond off because they act like louts. I gues it's a failing of mine, but I just am not fond of those who get drunk and start vandalising stuff / chucking trolleys in lakes etc. even if it is 'just a laugh'.

Also includes low lifes milling about town centres spitting on the ground and swearing.

But generally I'm a nice guy and get on with a lot of people I think.
    I look down on people who think having money makes them somehow better than those who don't.
    I look down on people who think having money makes them somehow better than those who don't.

I look down on people who think not having money makes them somehow better than those who do.
    I look down on people who think not having money makes them somehow better than those who do.
    True ...there are people like that.
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Customers... But only when they ask stupid questions. So stupid customers.

:yes:

And chavs
    The ignorant...those who don't listen and believe there way is the right way........

when obviously my way is the only way!:p
    The Queen, such a slutbag.
    anyone that harms animals physically or mentally

and people that treat their pet dog as a child substitute
    kangoo wrote: »

And chavs

People who use the word 'chav' without knowing what the implications of the word.
    Stupid people, or people who can't work stuff out on their own and need you to guide them through every little step. Neds, random dicks who start fights for no reason. Hardcore religious people.
    Blah wrote: »
    anyone that harms animals physically or mentally

and people that treat their pet dog as a child substitute

People that have pets but have no idea how/don't bother looking after them. Especially dogs as they need training/walks etc.
    I'm Not a Snob - I'm Just Better than Everyone Else! :razz:

Na, seriously. I don't LOOK down on ANYONE but there are people who I hate. This is not because they are "posh" or "common" or "rich" or "on benefits". Nothing to do with status like that. It's more about how they conduct themselves and how they react in situations. For example, there is one girl (student) at Nursery at the moment and she really pisses me off and I suppose I do look down on her. She is thick, she has no initiative and asks questions about every little thing you ask her to do.

So yeah, personality traits and their characteristics make me look down on someone as opposed to their bank balance and social background/foreground.

people that treat their pet dog as a child substitute
    My wifes mate is always sayoing to my dog ...get daddy to feed you then ...stuff like that ...does my nut in. Despite all the rumours i am not the father of my dog!
    people that treat their pet dog as a child substitute

:blush::blush: I don't shout "Jess" I shout "Baby"!!
    When I get in and she jumps up at me I say "hiya princess, how are you".
    And she just looks at me adoringly!!
    She also sleeps at the end of my bed every night and If I dont come home at night she sleeps at the front door.

So yeah, It's pretty pathetic but shes gorgeous :heart::love: