Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Related to Muslce Cramps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bit random this but hoping someone can answer my question.

One of the biggest thing's I've found so far that helps prevent me getting muscle cramps has been to use a big solid pillow and a smaller softer one to raise my feet when I'm in bed.

Obviously that isn't ideal but it does work. In saying that I was wondering if anyone knows of any particular device or piece of equipment, if those are the right words to use, that I could buy to replace the pillows.

Not least because of the health related stuff like bed mites etc but also because I want something better suited to this particular problem, if such a thing exists obviously !

Comments

• Options
    Quinine is good for cramps/restless legs. its naturally in certain food/drink i think. google it
  • Options
    Yeah I know all about Quinine. What I wanted though was if anyone knew of any place that sold some kind of maybe pillow or cushion or something along those lines that are for use with raising your feet in bed.
  • Options
    your body is having cramps for a reason though, why dont you deal with the cause rather than masking them?

Cramps can be nutritional (electrolyte balance) and can be due to dehydration.