Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sports Bra

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where can i get a decent one of these bad boys, or what brand is best?? i was in bravissimo today and i tried on 3 different brands including that shock absorber thing but they did fuck all!! my boobs were still bouncing about like two puppies fighting in a sack. i need a decent one for the gym, help me please, my bosoms need containment!

Comments

• Options
    paperdoll wrote: »
    help me please, my bosoms need containment!

ON MY WAY!!!!!!!11
  • Options
    Aw I like my shock absorber. I've got three sports bras, the other two are made by adidas but they aren't that great. Sometimes I wear a regular bra underneath the adidas ones (as they are crop top style bras), with two bras it's more held in place!
  • Options
    I'm wearing a shock absorber right now, and being a B cup, it works perfectly.

This Morning did a feature on all the different types of sports bras, so they may have it on their website? itv.com/thismorning.
  • Options
    What size are you?

I go running and just use a bog standard sports bra. I'm a B-cup.

I never have much trouble.
  • Options
    I would only ever recommend shock absorber I'm a double F it makes a massive difference.

However, I bet half the problem is that you're not wearing the right size.
  • Options
    Being a 'G' is struggled to find a sports bra to fit. I ended up getting a Shock Absorber Support Level 4 D+ sports bra for high intensity sport and another one at level 3. Well worth the money!
  • Options
    ahh well im a FF. and i tried on a shock absorber level D thingy and it did bugger all, it was like a wee cotton cami top or something for all the support it gave me.
  • Options
    You really need to be certain you're wearing the right size. So many people aren't. I recommend debenhams for fitting.

I'm a 32FF and wear the level 4 support and I barely move. So I imagine that the problem is wearing the wrong size.
  • Options
    well i got measured in bravssimo and got my sizing and theyre really good but it was a few years ago i spose. might be worth another wee trip in.
  • Options
    It's worth getting remeasured regularly.