Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hero and villans fancy dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My sister is having a hero and villans fancy dress party for her 18th bday, I dont have a clue what to go as! She is going as Velma from Chicago and her bf as Bond, my other sister is goin as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I have nooooo idea what me and the other half can go as! Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. The party is in june so I have some time to buy/make stuff!

Thanks

Em

Comments

• Options
    What about your bf as Fat Sam from bugsly Malone and you as Blousy or Tellula (sp?!)? Or he could go as Dandy Dan from it.

Lol sorry fro the crap idea, it's the first one that came into my head :s
  • Options
    My sister is having a hero and villans fancy dress party for her 18th bday, I dont have a clue what to go as! She is going as Velma from Chicago and her bf as Bond, my other sister is goin as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I have nooooo idea what me and the other half can go as! Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. The party is in june so I have some time to buy/make stuff!

Thanks

Em

You could go as Master Splinter and your bf as Shredder, or Beepob, or Rocksteady.

or you can go as Mila Yovovich(?) in the 5th Element and your bf as this dude with that greasy black combover.
  • Options
    Beauty and the Beast weren't hero and villain to each other were they?

Go as Obama and McCain. Let people make their own assumptions.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Beauty and the Beast weren't hero and villain to each other were they?

No they aint a hero or villian but my sister is a lil obsessed with Belle, even though she is nearly 21
  • Options
    you could go as louis lane, and ur boyf could go as lex luthor :)

orr...

something batman related. boyf could go as batman, and u could go as the joker or summat... ohh or catwoman! tho she's kindve half and half
  • Options
    The Riddler and Poison Ivy :D
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Go as Obama and McCain. Let people make their own assumptions.

hahaha yes, perfect!