Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crap clogging up my head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ugh. Not sure if this should be in here or relationships. Basically lately Im having to deal with lots of silly, little girl bintish behaviour in my life from a few different people. Some of the behaviour affects me directly, some indirectly. Well anyway Im finding it hard to like, detatch and switch my brain off from all the shite. Normally I would go, "right, fuck you, carry on being a bint" but just now I cant.

Any advice on how to like, clear our your head of negative thoughts and vibes? Its really dragging me down this, stuck in the house on a Friday night feeling crap and sluggish because of it.

Comments

• Options
    do things you enjoy to take your mind off of it. it's tempting but try not to be inactive for a long period of time otherwise you will mull over it. i hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Eat a lot of sweets and then listen to your favourite music really loud about 20 minutes later.....seriously