Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pregnant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my girlfriend has told me that she is pregnant, iv told her that im there for her completely in whatever she chooses to do and will always love her and support her, is there anything else i should be doing apart from making sure she doesnt feel presured into a termination or anything and making sure she kows i will alwyas be here for her

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bernysb wrote: »
    my girlfriend has told me that she is pregnant, iv told her that im there for her completely in whatever she chooses to do and will always love her and support her, is there anything else i should be doing apart from making sure she doesnt feel presured into a termination or anything and making sure she kows i will alwyas be here for her

what exactly is it you want? Even if you don't want to pressure her, there must be some decision you've come to, or you'll have to come to. Are you ready yet to become father?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Think things over in your own mind, chances are at some point she'll come back to you again and ask how you feel and it'll do you good to talk about it once things are calmer.