Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

philosophy essays

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we have another story...actually true as well, i think... a finals student looks at the paper and all he writes is "God knows all the answers. I know none" and walks out. When the paper comes back the examiner has written on it "God gets full marks. You get none".

Somehow I don't think I'll be emulating that....:p
  • Options
    we have another story...actually true as well, i think... a finals student looks at the paper and all he writes is "God knows all the answers. I know none" and walks out. When the paper comes back the examiner has written on it "God gets full marks. You get none".

Somehow I don't think I'll be emulating that....:p

:P...lol...But don't really understand students who just hand in their paper without even trying to write down something. If you've been to some lectures and just opened the book once you'll probably know more than you think you do.
  • Options
    1194 words!! it's still in rough notes.

does anyone have any criticisms of sartre's bad faith they could just point me to?

i know that sartre disagreed with freud a bit. i also have put my own views that perhaps sartre is unsympathetic and to live in 'good faith' or to be living authentically is unrealistic. do u think i could back this up with anyone?