Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what a bitch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as some of you know i broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago. she dumped me for no reason and i said is it because of this boy who she was seeing before and she said no she isnt talking to him anymore.

before she went out with me she was with this boy who lives in birmingham (we live in southend) and he didnt treat her very nice and so i helped her get through it and everything when she was feeling upset.

now she is back with him again after everything i did to cheer her up she goes back out with him. she was saying to me i cant deal with a relationship because of her exams. she totally lied to me and i cant believe it coz i didnt think she was that type of girl. i feel like a mug and think that she has just used me for my car and a bit of fun.

i never want to talk to her again

i hope i meet someone who actually treats me right and doesnt treat me like a mug and i dont want to be a rebound guy.

just thought i would get that out.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Omg, all lads in birmingham are twats hun.

You deserve better <3
    lol thanks.i dont understand why have a relationship at young age where you live far away from one another.

i know what will happen they will break up and she will come crying to me. but i will not have any of it.
    Meh, plenty more fish etc...
    Meh, plenty more fish etc...

That's about it.

Allow yourself a while to get your anger/upset out, then move on to the next one :thumb:
    good riddance.

It won't be long till you're over.

chin up
    Lucky Escape

You deserve someone better.