Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

vibrators...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my best friend is totally against them, i am trying to explain thats lots of girls have them.

so girlies...own up if you do!

(obviously i do or i wouldn't be trying to prove the point)

Comments

• Options
    Yup got my first rabbit a week or so ago. Tis fab ;) other dont even compare
  • Options
    I dont.

I'm not against them or anything but have a boyfriend so think spending £50 on one is a bit pointless.

Plus dont they make alot of noise so everyone could hear?
  • Options
    I've got a real starter one...I'd like to update it though ;):D
  • Options
    I've never had one. No real reason, just never had the urge to buy one. But then again I've got the sex drive of a rock, so it would be about the same as throwing money down the toilet :p
  • Options
    i had a similar conversation with my mate, then i had an ann summers party and she won one.now Lets just say now she walks around with a smile on her face.:thumb:
  • Options
    I've never had one. No real reason, just never had the urge to buy one. But then again I've got the sex drive of a rock, so it would be about the same as throwing money down the toilet :p

:yes: same
  • Options
    I don't own one. Doesn't mean I wouldn't though... Just never bothered getting one, and I don't really have anywhere to hide one.
    Plus I think it's an expensive way of self-servicing; so I probably won't bother with one unless someone else buys it for me.
  • Options
    I have a few, much required whilst single and can often be a lot of fun in a rel as well ;)
  • Options
    I have one, it was £2.99 in the lovehoney sale! At that price it's easy to justify it :p
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    I dont.

I'm not against them or anything but have a boyfriend so think spending £50 on one is a bit pointless.

Plus dont they make alot of noise so everyone could hear?

Men don't have vibrating ears lol
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    :yes: totally agree

plus I just don't see how solo sex can ever be as good as the real thing

Ah, that's where you are going wrong. Who said anything about going "solo"... believe me they work just as well when used as a couple... ;)
  • Options
    They aren't just for solo sex. I've used them, with partners, as part of foreplay/afterplay who cares when play...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have 2, but they never get used - but unfortunatley like Manda I also now have the sexual appetite of a rock! :(

Dunno what is wrong with me - I am right bore now! I used to be such a kinky lil thang! :p
  • Options
    I've got a rampant rabbit, it's brilliant, although i've had it a few year and it just broke on me so think it's time for an upgrade :lol:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I have 2, but they never get used - but unfortunatley like Manda I also now have the sexual appetite of a rock! :(

Dunno what is wrong with me - I am right bore now! I used to be such a kinky lil thang! :p

Mm thank god, I used to be a downright whore, for a few years now it has been nothing :( I cry. Perhaps it is something in the socks :lol:
  • Options
    I have four now. Thruster rabbit, silver bullet and two others. Even with regular sex I would not be able to go without using them.
  • Options
  • Options
    i've got 8, i have only bought 2 of them the rest I have won in raffles in ann summers parties. I have a rabbit also not tried it yet thou!
  • Options
    I have a few, I use them alone and with my bloke.

I am of the mind that you shouldn't knock them till you have tried them.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Each to their own :)

I don't get the deal with them though!

Get a rabbit and then tell me the same. I thought exactly the same before i got one lol.