Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2CB trips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any interesting experiences with it? I took a few doses out the other day with a fair bit of MDMA, and every so often when I looked at people on the dancefloor, their faces would turn into demon faces. Then when we got home, I took some more, and when I was looking in the mirror my own face turned into a really evil demon thing. My friend who was also on the 2CB said he's never had any trips like that before. Has anyone had anything similar, or do I just have a warped mind...?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    2CB is well known for having a bit of a dark side, especially at the higher doses, that was the reason it was banned in South Africa where it was sold as an aphrodisiac for a while.

I would say that its not really a clubbing drug, it doesnt have the energy and is more sensual than MDMA.
    I've only used 2ci and that was quite nice.
    budda wrote: »
    I would say that its not really a clubbing drug, it doesnt have the energy and is more sensual than MDMA.
    I agree that in isolation it isn't very usable for that purpose, but with MDMA it works well (don't try this at home etc).
    Namaste wrote: »
    I've only used 2ci and that was quite nice.
    Is 2ci very visual? Any emotions, energy etc?
    Is 2ci very visual? Any emotions, energy etc?
    I found it quite uplifting and yeah, quite visual. However, my flatmate who's a more experienced tripper said it wasn't very visual for him.

Mostly closed eye stuff, if you sit in a room with pictures they move a bit, light trains when you move ect

My friend's room has UV lights and trippy pictures, so you can guess what he's in to (or was hehe).

I actually found it very cerebral. I've only tripped three times... Once on 2ci, once on mushrooms and once on some really strong skunk. Of all of them 2ci made me think the most... Philosophically. I some how linked Darwinism to celebrity worship, capitalism and consumer culture and how to deconstruct it all...

Fun times. :)
    Namaste wrote: »
    I actually found it very cerebral. I've only tripped three times... Once on 2ci, once on mushrooms and once on some really strong skunk. Of all of them 2ci made me think the most... Philosophically. I some how linked Darwinism to celebrity worship, capitalism and consumer culture and how to deconstruct it all...

Fun times. :)
    Thanks for the info; that sounds interesting. Thought processes on psychadelics can be quite bizarre... I've sat for hours before talking gibberish on 2CB, but beware - mixing with ketamine leads to very disjointed attempts at philosophy :D