Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

That email from Claire Swire

According to the Mirror today:

"The nine City workers involved in the now notorious email from Claire Swire have
been suspended and Christmas bonuses have been withdrawn."

Do the city workers deserve everything they get? Or was Claire Swire foolish for thinking that her sexy email would stay private?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Email is not private, I learnt that the hard way and Claire Swire has learnt it the even harder way. Her loss.

I don't think anyone should get punished for this - this kind of thing happens on the web. It's pubicity for the company - alright, maybe not good publicity, but publicity nonetheless.

DM

Viti kuin muuri.
    hmmmm.. think I should read the news more... I dont know what goes on n e where
    For anyone who does not know what this is all about visit this link and youll soon know.
    http://www.whoisclaireswire.com
    Originally posted by Spirit:
    For anyone who does not know what this is all about visit this link and youll soon know.
    http://www.whoisclaireswire.com

Oh thannnnk you I was wondering what all this was about!
    ummm i dunno.. that page make sense to n e 1?
    All the fuss over that joke? I've heard it before and its not worth suspending people from work for that!!!

Don't take life seriously because you can't come out of it alive
    im lost mayb next week
    Originally posted by Broken Heart:
    All the fuss over that joke? I've heard it before and its not worth suspending people from work for that!!!

I assume copious amounts of sarcasm are being used there?

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away.
    Poor Daze.

• Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    i didnt know what it was about, but i have heard about it before too, i also agree you shouldnt be suspended for that! it is a bit harsh really considering it was just an email joke with some accidental personal comments at the top!

It's better to regret things you've done than things you haven't.
    Comments at the bottom actually.

If they had used a web based e-mail like Yahoo or hotmail then they wouldnt be in this mess......
    Originally posted by Broken Heart:

It wasnt just about the joke though was it!

It was all about her saying that she swallowed and it was yum and saying something about washing her hair in it or something about that.
    Originally posted by Girl-From-Mars:
    i didnt know what it was about, but i have heard about it before too, i also agree you shouldnt be suspended for that! it is a bit harsh really considering it was just an email joke with some accidental personal comments at the top!

Think about how youd feel if something youd said like that had been forwarded all around the world and to loads of people u know, that poor girl is never gonna live it down people r gonna be throwing snide little comments at her all the time,

making fun of her and saying things about her hair, maybe some people might be able to take it as a joke but i reckon itd be well embarrassing.
    Originally posted by Whowhere:
    If they had used a web based e-mail like Yahoo or hotmail then they wouldnt be in this mess......

Why is that??
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    yeah i agree spirit, god that'd be really abd if that happened to me, id most likely die!

It's better to regret things you've done than things you haven't.