Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

THE COOLEST CGI YOU'LL EVER SEE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go to www.finalfantasy.com
It's about the new final fantasy movie & there's trailers. This is amazing, it just shows how pixar's animations (toy story & bugs life) were shit all along!

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As you already know, I am into all sorts of animation including Japanese anime but I wouldn't go to the extent of calling Pixar shit. Bugs life is wicked.

I tell you what though, have you seen Iron Giant? That is way better than any film that Disney has done on their own. It makes Disney look wank. It is well animated, got a wicked storyline and I love it. I have it on DVD and cried the first 3 times I watched it!

I will check out that final fantasy link in a bit and come back to you on it.

Not streaming properly, will check it again later.
    I'm into animation & I hate Pixar, they just use babyish craply designed bugs because they know that they'll make more money out of kids bugging their parents to see it.
    Bugs life is crap compared tp Antz anyway.
    I saw the Iron Giant & I wanted to cry too (but I didn't) and I agree that it's one of the best animations I've seen.
    Dreamworks' Prince Of Egypt is brilliant too and Titan AE is rum. Looks like Disney have a lot to contend with.
    I know what you are saying about how Disney make their profits, especially when they take advantage of poor people in China by paying them peanuts to make crappy little toys and then charge the rest of the world excessive amounts for them because they know that the kids will bug their parents for it. They take advantage of all of us but I can talk because i not only own some Disney films but I also own some in Cantonese!

I love Bug's Life, the story, the animation and the comedy and I can't help appreciating the hard work that went into it. It took absoloutely ages to render one frame.

I haven't seen antz yet so I can't compare but all my other graphic design mates prefer it.

Yes, Iron Giant is the best and Prince of Egypt was cool too. But Disney hardly has to do anything to get publicity to get one over on these kind of films. MacDonalds and everyone else does it for them. I mean, Tarzan is plastered all over everything right now just because the video has just been released! Its pathetic. Also, didn't you think Tarzan seemed a little bit Manga-ish?

Anyway, did you get that Ranma stuff you were looking for? www.itchee.com is taking orders again so check it out. They have Ranma vcds for just $6 (free international delivery). They are in Cantonese dialogue but I would expect they will have English subtitles.

By the way, are u into Hong Kong cinema? Kung Fu choreography, etc.
    HI, it's ~*PHOENIX*~, my Email crashed so I got a new name.
    Anyway, I love Jackie Chan & Bruce Lee if that's what you mean.
    By the way, what is Tenchi muyo? I heard about it from a US mag. Is it rude?
    Fuck.A.Duck. I thought it was like the intro to the next FF game!! I AM DEFINATELY gonna go see this!! Thanks a billion for showin me man!

We are all just vessels floating through the infinate goo of the universe