Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Murder Mystery Weekends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know of any good venues for this kind of thing in the north-east area?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You can do a Murder Mystery Night at the Roker Hotel in S'land or we went to one with work at Lumley Castle (if you're wanting to splash out)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    nothing helpful - but I would love to do a murder mystery weekend! :D
  • Options
    ^^ Same here, i would adore to go to one. Don't think i'd be any good but seen them on TV and such and would be fun having dinner when someone suddenly falls dead at your table from eating the poisoned corgettes :)

We could go as Tommy and Tuppence Bunnie :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    ^^ Same here, i would adore to go to one. Don't think i'd be any good but seen them on TV and such and would be fun having dinner when someone suddenly falls dead at your table from eating the poisoned corgettes :)

We could go as Tommy and Tuppence Bunnie :D

oh yay *jumps up and down!* When? when?

On a more serious (pah who am I kidding!) note there is somewhere in Cheltenham that does them my rubbery friend - that cant be too far for you?
  • Options
    Really ? That's not too far. There used to be a prize on Family Fortunes that was a murder/mystery weeked at the Old Swan Hotel where Agatha Christie disappeared from. That would be quite good.
  • Options
    Try and get one from recommendation.

Murder Mysteries aren't really my idea of fun, but the one work 'forced us' to go to was shit, we just ended up getting drunk. :D
  • Options
  • Options
    http://www.paramount-hotels.co.uk/murder

These sound fab! RS - There is one in Warickshire which is assume is closer, but the Chelt hotel is lovely :)

I rather like the idea of the stABBA ones myself!
  • Options
    The Von Crapp family one sounds good, i'd make a fab nun. Pitty the 'Are You Being Severed' one has finished.