Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Rabbit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys and gals.

As you will know from my previous postings, I have recently been seeing a new girl. We have now been seeing each other, for about a month and a half.

So far, we have not done much sexually with her being a virgin and quite shy... but have fooled around a little bit. Touching, kissing...cuddling... but that is about it so far.

I am not going to see her for about two weeks now due to the Easter holidays, and started thinking of maybe getting her a surprise for when she comes back.

So far I have randomly bought her flowers, chocolate...movies...the usual dull stuff:rolleyes:

I am wondering weather if I got her the insanely high rated rabbit vibrator...she would love it and let me use it with her... or freak out.

What do you guys think? Bit shy...virgin...only fooled around a little so far...

Rabbit vibrator...good way to get things really going... or a step to far at this stage?

She also says she masturbates sometimes and has never really had an orgasm...from the reviews of the rabbit I think she would go nuts for it...if I thought I could convince her to try it:lol:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How old is she? How old are you?
    19 and 20 respectively:)
    Then I'm wanting to say yes and no.

Yes, go ahead she'll love it. But also no, she is a virgin and it might urm, scare her a little espically if you have only as you put it, fooled around up till now.

I think it all depends on her, her personality and how YOU think she will react to it.

And if you do go ahead and get her then don't suggest to her that you use it on her, let her bring that up; though you seem to be considerate enough to take things slow for her so far so I'm sure my words are wasted :razz:
    My opinion far far too soon for something like this.

Maybe in a few months time when you've got a good sex life but after only a month and a half and shes a virgin no way.

Maybe I'm a bit prudish or something but I've been with my boyfriend nearly 9 months all to gether and I'd still be a bit freaked out if he bought me one.

Just my opinion.
    This is something for when you are really comfortable with your sexuality... it sounds too soon IMHO
    honestly it sounds faaaaaaaaar too soon and she sounds very shy. I personally used to be incredibly shy about sex, even after the first time, and if my bf had bought my a vibrator I would have run a mile and never looked back.

Just wait till you take the first steps together and then introduce toys etc? If you want to suprise her just do the usual suprises (hotels, movies, home made dinners, cds etc) not a giant pink thrusting rabbit which will scare her away!
    dudee dont do tht i no if i was ur girlfriend, id shite myself. Like u cant jus go straight into it like that, maybe if its for a joke but i doubt it is lol. Jus next time ur kissing...run your hand up her leg and do ...yeah...thats a better idea...after uve had alot of sex and are bored then bust out the bunny :) xxx