Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

im taking steriods.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello all, i just purchased some sustanol (injectable steroid) As well as this i still have some dianabol left (oral steriod) i am doin a cycle of both for aprroxamately 8 weeks, oh aye and i also have anti estrogens in case ur wondering lol!! this makes me a full on hypocrtie cos i said i am against drugs!! toaday in work i fully cleaned the kitchen, one of my mates asked me was i aiming i to impress elaine (the boss), i said no, the only person i worship is myself, lol i guess its true that steriods make u feel arrogant, i have felt bigtime since i started the cycle.
i cycle to work in the mornins and get changed when im in work, recently ive found myself whippin my top off as soon as i walk in the door! the results after 3 weeks are class.
i can understand fully how steriods are addictive, they really do make u feel great, more confident and way more energy.

i supposse the reason i posted this was because i wanted ur opinons, has anyone been where i am now??

Comments

• Options
    stitty415 wrote: »
    i supposse the reason i posted this was because i wanted ur opinons, has anyone been where i am now??
    Lol ...i would stab myself all over lol if i ever thought lol that i was anything lol like you lol. If any of my children lol show any signs lol of turning into syuch a plank lol ...i'll kill them.
  • Options
    How old are you? Whats your diet like? How long have you been lifting heavy weights at the gym? How many times do you go and whats your routine?
  • Options
    im 22, my diet is fantastic and i have been lifting heavy weights for 8 months.

diet:

breakfast: generally a protein shake and 4 rounds of peanut butter and toast and 2 peices of fruit

mid morning: chicken or tuna sandwhich, 2 rounds of peanut butter sandwhichs

lunch: chicken or tuna sandwhich and a protein shake

afternoon snack: Protein shake and a packet of peanuts/banna sandwhich

Dinner: chicken or fish and salad or veg

last snack: chicken or fish

keep in mind that i have a fast metabolism and have to eat loads of carbs to gain weight.
  • Options
    sorry my routine

3 times a week for heavy weights

monday: shoulders and legs

Wednesday: biceps and back

Friday: chest and triceps

i do my abs from monday to friday and do 3 exercises for 9 sets
  • Options
    22 is very young and 8 months is nothing! You have years of progress naturally before you reach any sort of limit. I see big carb problems in that diet and throw some eggs in. Load of oats with eggs in the morning followed by a shake. Oats before workout or some low GI carbs is a must. Plenty of protein but you arn't going to bulk well, and its what you need if you have a fast metabolism.

Id be very careful, although you will still carry on regardless... if you start getting lumps around the nipple get urself to the docs or PCT immediately.
  • Options
    thanx for the advice there mate, at the min im eatin 160 grams of protein a day, i despise cerials and oats and all that carry on, i just dont like the soggy texture!!
  • Options
    I just had a look at your bebo page and mate, no offence but you're a skinny S.O.B.

You don't need steroids right now. You need to eat, spend more time weight lifting, and you'll grow naturally.

I mean, what do you weigh? I'm guessing like 12 stone (if that?)??
  • Options
    A malnourished mind and body.
  • Options
    lol yea im 12 stone
  • Options
    lol yea im 12 stone
    lol.
  • Options
    lol yea im 12 stone
    In weight lifting terms, you're tiny mate, and you've only just started. You need to get more information. Of the literature I've read online and elsewhere, people who start juicing don't do it until they're easily 16+ stone and they're not getting any bigger with traditional methods of gaining weight. Those who do juice (and do it well) spend an inordinate amount of time researching their products, their timetable, their daily load, as well as their calorie intake based on % of carb, protein, and fat. They tend to take an assload of supplements as well to aid their goals. Have you done any of this? My impression is that you're thinking steroids are an easy way to get bigger, but again from what I've read that's just not the case. You're 22 and your natural testosterone and growth hormones should tide you over for years yet.

What are your personal training goals? Do you just want to get ripped? Do you want to be able to bench 200lbs? Do you want to do 200 pull-ups? You need to decide what you want from your weight lifting and modify your training accordingly. From what I'm reading it sounds like you just want to get big, yet you've not even exhausted your body's natural potential to grow. I mean, 8 months is nothing in the bigger scheme of things. Those who juice don't do it until they've exhausted all possible routes and that can take years.

In addition, the psychological impact steroid use (or abuse) can have shouldn't be underestimated, as well as the potential physical disadvantages.

In my opinion you need to read more, learn more, and leave steroid use for a good couple of years at least.

Get your arse on the 'getting fit' thread in health and fitness. There's a whole bunch of people there who can a) offer you advice and b) give you encouragement on your goals.

Good luck.
  • Options
    ill just get my coat then................

lol ive been well and truely humbled, cheers for the advice, stitty walks towards the exit with his tail between his legs...........................
  • Options
    sorry my routine

3 times a week for heavy weights

monday: shoulders and legs

Wednesday: biceps and back

Friday: chest and triceps

i do my abs from monday to friday and do 3 exercises for 9 sets

Are you getting any compound lifts in there? Deadlift, squat etc? Can you give us a breakdown of what you're doing? Saying that, I'll post this in the gym rats thread. I think it's time to bring that one back to life as it's more focused than people losing weight.

Gym Rats

When you say you work your abs Monday to Friday, what exactly do you mean? Also, 3 exercises/9 sets is almost nothing. There are so many variations of things you can do for your stomach that you're rare to do them all. Have you consulted a trainer about a programme for maximum hypertrophy?

I'd go with what others are saying - you need to be working at this way longer than you are before hitting the 'roids (if you really have to...). Personally it's not the way I would go. There are plenty of supplements in there that will see you make decent gains. Branch Chain Amino Acids are essential if you're looking to pack it on, combined with the protein.

Also, yes, I agree with Nash - you're carbs are not great in your diet.
  • Options
    ill just get my coat then................

lol ive been well and truely humbled, cheers for the advice, stitty walks towards the exit with his tail between his legs...........................
    Honestly, it's not this forum's intention to 'humble' posters when they ask questions, but rather to arm them with knowledge about the benefits/risks of substance use.

There's a lot of good info on this site, so I hope you stick around and soak up the atmosphere.

Cheers.