Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Paranoia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The name explains what its all about but i have such bad paranoia at the moment im fed up with it i think my flat mates are talking about me etc and it has just got to a stage where im crying most of the time...any help please?
o and i might aswell add it has lead to me self harming again...sucks (thought i was over it)
x

Comments

• Options
    Can i ask what drugs you take?
  • Options
    Why do you automatically assume she/he is on drugs? Unless you mean prescription medication, then thats fine!

I suffer badly from paranoia and think everyone is talking about me. I'm not on any sort of drug, legal or illegal.

My problem is REALLY low self esteem and that I hate how I look, plus having been bullied through school, I feel everyone is laughing, looking or talking about me. It drives my fiance insane!!

I self harm but only when I get really angry so I completely understand your troubles Chance89.
    There isn't anything I can suggest apart from see your GP and get some counselling, but for me neither has helped as they don't understand. I just hope it works for you!

If you want to chat more send me a message!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I can add anything useful to this as I don't really have any advice. I suffer from paranoia too, it's quite difficult, I get especially paranoid about doctors and medical professionals. And very suspicious of people.
  • Options
    Snap Randomgirl!
    It's a horrible thing to suffer with and especially when you try and get help and they call you stupid and send you on your way! :(
  • Options
    when you try and get help and they call you stupid and send you on your way! :(

Aw, that's never happened to me, *hugs* if that is what you have experienced, it must be really horrible if they were like that towards you :)