well I'm glad I only payed £5...

SystemSystem Posts: 8,573 Community Managers
For Limp Bizkits "significant Other".

What a pile o crap.

So with one hand on the wheel
The other out the window
With a smile on my face
My middle finger up...

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I think that album is pretty crap to be honest. There are a few good tracks such as nookie, break stuff and re-arranged. The others are ok but not brilliant. Not as good as chocolate starfish <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif">;

    The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Broken Heart:
    There are a few good tracks such as nookie, break stuff. The others are ok but not brilliant.

    They are the worst tracks ever written!

    I don't think it's a top album but i'd rather listen to it than Choclate Starfish.


    My actions make me beautiful and dignify the flesh
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Mega Poster Posts: 2,822
    yeah i gotta say, my least fave limp bizkit tracks are break stuff and nookie (along with rollin' <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif">;)

    but then i dont like them! but i like those the least.

    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
    ~ Nietzsche
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    significant other was definately their best album. 3 dollar bill was ok, just a bit rough in places. they did a good cover of faith on it though. but come on guys, chocolate starfish? that has to be one of the worst albums ever! apart from one track - "hotdog". im sure u'll all disagree tho...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by charley:
    but come on guys, chocolate starfish? that has to be one of the worst albums ever! apart from one track - "hotdog". im sure u'll all disagree tho...

    Take a look around?



    The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that is there best album..people who say chocolate starfish like the genre "pop rap metal" fuking load of pants!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif">;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What is wrong with 'significant other'?

    Break Stuff pretty much sums me up sometimes, just a bad day mood when evryone seems to wanna piss me off. Happens, mano.

    I'm quite happy listening to either but i have to say that 'starfirsh' is aimed more mainstream.

    "He's just a pimp, with a limp and some vaseline""
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent:
    What is wrong with 'significant other'?

    Break Stuff pretty much sums me up sometimes, just a bad day mood when evryone seems to wanna piss me off. Happens, mano.

    I'm quite happy listening to either but i have to say that 'starfirsh' is aimed more mainstream.



    exactly my point. almost anyway.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Limp Bizkit make me laugh... can't help it, they just seem so silly! dunno, maybe it's just because i've been in bands and stuff...

    i don't mind them having fans, but i hate the ones that take it all seriously. They're a joke band!

    Slipknot are similar. I actually listen to Slipknot, and I enjoy their music, but I wouldn't say their image is a genuine reflection of their personalities... i hate their image... love the music though

    arse! there i go again... this topic wasn't even about Slipknot! arse!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    limp bizkit are shit its your own thought for buying it in the first place!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what is "payed" anyway?

    i dont mind limped biscuits, some of their stuff is ok, aint heard the one you're on about mind you...

    everyone has crappy singles etc

    Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/ukliam2.gif">;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by MasterDevilish:
    what is "payed" anyway?

    i dont mind limped biscuits, some of their stuff is ok, aint heard the one you're on about mind you...

    everyone has crappy singles etc


    oh u and ur fucking grammer! EUGH! would u stop it. it IS getting annoying. its ok taking the piss out of bloody annoying stupid people like the weird ass muthafargher over in relationships, but else, just leave it <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif">; please. i beg u. same goes to dale.
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif">;

    I'll be sitting on top when it all goes wrong again
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Mega Poster Posts: 2,822
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    oh u and ur fucking grammer! EUGH! would u stop it. it IS getting annoying. its ok taking the piss out of bloody annoying stupid people like the weird ass muthafargher over in relationships, but else, just leave it <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif">; please. i beg u. same goes to dale.
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif">;


    ditto. i did try asking them before.... oh and on msn as well, for dale anyway. he wont leave it. he thinks he shouldnt have to put up with people spelling things wrong as he cant understand them. (understands em enough to correct em... <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/rolleyes.gif">; )

    its ANNOYING. leave it.

    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
    ~ Nietzsche
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooohhhhh "its annoying, its annoying"

    have a guess WHY THE HELL WE DO IT!!! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif">;

    twas only one line...not like a huge guide anyway, just 'cuz we're educated unlike you common riff raff

    bucket - pronounced bouquet <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif">;

    Playing with fire will ultimately see you burnt <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/ukliam2.gif">;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Broken Heart:
    Yeah I think that album is pretty crap to be honest. There are a few good tracks such as nookie, break stuff and re-arranged. The others are ok but not brilliant. Not as good as chocolate starfish <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif">;



    I agree totally. I`m glad I downloaded it instead of buying it, saved myself a tenner there <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif">;
    Chocolate Starfish is much better.
    Although I do think Linkin Park are better than Limp Bizkit. I`ve got all their stuff, even from when they were called Hybrd Theory waaaay back.


    "Honesty is just an excuse for lack of imagination."
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru

    Hiya <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif">;
    I totally agree!
    Love Miss_Kxxx
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rollsmile.gif">;
Sign In or Register to comment.