Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

loving the site already

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iv been a member of this site for about an hour and already iv read the most realistic, understanding and comforting advice that i have been searching for over the last 2 years. Basically im addicted to speed, and have been since i was 16.
after seeking professional help since feb 07 the advice i have read on the site from other members regarding drugs and addiction is the best yet. no doctors or recovered addicts, just people who no matter what the addiction is are feeling exactly what im feeling at the exact time, no more having to explain my problems to some one who is paid to hear them and i can finally relate and try my best to help others that want it and need help in return. i look forward to getting 2 no u all. :wave:

Comments

• Options
    carly18 wrote: »
    iv been a member of this site for about an hour and already iv read the most realistic, understanding and comforting advice that i have been searching for over the last 2 years. Basically im addicted to speed, and have been since i was 16.
    after seeking professional help since feb 07 the advice i have read on the site from other members regarding drugs and addiction is the best yet. no doctors or recovered addicts, just people who no matter what the addiction is are feeling exactly what im feeling at the exact time, no more having to explain my problems to some one who is paid to hear them and i can finally relate and try my best to help others that want it and need help in return. i look forward to getting 2 no u all. :wave:

Dunno if I've contributed but hope we've been help. :wave: :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Carly, welcome :wave:
  • Options
    hi carly :)
  • Options
    I rarely come into this room ...arrived here via who's online.
    The most heartwarming intro i've read.
    I'ts often a bit crazy this place ...not just the drugs forum ...crazy cos people get to know each others online personalities ...what winds who up ...what'll make so and so laugh or despair but ...amidst all the banter and looniness there realy is some genuine feel good advice on all manner of things. Lot of people your age ...been there done that ...thinking of doing and someone like you can tell 'em what happened to you.
    Use the place ...and don't forget ...you have some very valuable experience to donate to someone who hasn't. hope you enjoy this place ...by the way ...don't listen to a word i say ...none of it's true unless it's advice! Don't get offended easily ...lots of offence flying about when some of them have the hump.
    I'm the old geezer on the site ...i've forgotten more about being young than you have got to know yet ...this lot remind me which is quite helpful.
    Hope you enjoy this place.
  • Options
    Hi Carly :)
  • Options
    hiya, welcome.