Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Six Nations

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I fucking give up being a Scotland fan.... :grump:

Oh ye of little faith :yippe:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Scotland were bettter. England were jank.

Shit entertainment overall tho.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    The time that Scotland manage to win a game without relying on the golden boot of Paterson and actually score a *try* I might regain a little bit of faith. Tbh, I've not seen the game yet, but relying on penalties just seems to be a bit of stretch. Although I have to ask, what happened to England?

Fingers crossed we can do the impossible now and win two games in a row against Italy next week...
  • Options
    Ireland losing to Wales was deja vu from the France game. Two games we could have easily won if we'd just held our nerve a bit in the closing stages. Instead we end up losing both, and fuck up our chances of winning the tournament. Typical Ireland though.

Always funny to see Scotland beat England in Edinburgh though. You wouldn't believe the amount of Hooray Henrys that reside here, with their brand new England strips fresh from the World Cup. :lol: Really was a case of who was the least shit though. Well done Scotland for being the least shit of the two - you win the Calcutta Cup which is a hell of alot more than we'll be winning this year!
  • Options
    Aye too rights addict, fuck it Wales for the 6 nations. :thumb:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    What did I tell you?? I suppose two tries is better than none, and at least they moved off of relying on Paterson, but Park's must be *dropped* right now. He had a terrible game last week against England. I counted two kicks straight into the English forwards last week, and this week his fucking ATROCIOUS pass which led to Italy's second try (which almost reflected the exact same situation as last year's Six Nations game against Italy). :

Hadden has run out of ideas. The teams (most of them at least) are good, but the tactics are sorely lacking. The sooner they get a new coaching staff in, the better.

In any event, well done Wales. Awesome game for them, and I'm thoroughly happy they won their Grand Slam :thumb:

So yeah, to say I'm :impissed: :impissed: :impissed: :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: misses the point a bit.
  • Options
    Woooo

we are excellent