Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who else hates courtney love?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i surely can't be the only person on this board who has a burning hate for courtney love? for so many reasons. whether she pulled the trigger on kurt cobain, hired a hitman, or simply drove him to the edge, its her fault for the loss of such a great musician and poet to the world. he was so vunerable and she was such a bitch.

and then for going and calling her band hole, i mean, what kind of distasteful publicity stunt is that? argh i fucking hate her. and for just looking like such a blonde slut anyway, have any of you ever SEEN her?

and for only wanting to release rare nirvana material for her own personal gain, and when she found out that she wouldnt get a whole load of royalties from it, she wouldnt let chris and dave release it. looks like there's only one reason why she described it as "Kurts best material he ever wrote or recorded". she makes me want to fucking burn.

for being a lousy parent. and for bringing her daughter up to be a bitch like courtney instead of a creative soul like her dad was. francis looks so much like her dad. at least we know that she is his and not billy corgans, or whoever else courtney fucked behind kurts back.

and now she's got her clit pierced...how fucking desperate is she for an orgasm? fucking hell....

call me sad but i hate her so strongly.

so if anyone else out there hates her or wants to join me, email me and i'll send you my anti - courtney love poster.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I totally agree with you there. I just sometimes stop and think what Nirvana would be like if they were still around. Kurt was so vulnerable and shyed away from the limelight whilst Courtney soaked it up loving every minute of it. I think she was a major benefactor in Kurt's depression.

I don't need the poster thanks tho, I can get my own easily enough thanks anyway.
    Kurt's dead, it's time to move on! Jesus, as his wife she own's Kurt's dairies ,etc. These are personal items, let her keep them.

I don't really like Courtney Love but her new band is called 'Bastard', I once saw 'Hole' too and they were ok. 200 Cigarettes was a decent movie with her in it. Maybe she is a really nice person, you don't know her, don't believe all the press bullsh*t. Hate is a really harsh word, y'know?

By the way, Billy Corgan is a musical genius too, leave him out of it.
    Agreed. i think that so long on people should really get over it. But i think she's luvly though. thats my opinion.

don't believe everything you read.

yes he was very talented, and he was very depressed, but don't blame it all on courtney, he was bad enough before the baby and before her. so its not all her fault. maybe she just pushed him over the edge? or he realised that he was still unhappy even after fathering a kid............its hard

Blimey!
    For a start Hole were formed a long time before she got it together with Kurt.
    So the name has no sick reference to him or his mental instability.
    He was the one who chose to kill himself do there's no point blaming it on her.
    It's a bit like the Yoko Ono/ Beatles thing isn't it. Blame the woman, must be her fault!
    Nirvana were a talented band but the singer threw it all away, his suicide was fueled by depression and drug addiction, only he could stop the drugs and he chose not to.
    If anythign - Kurt got Courtney into drugs.
    As for blaming her young daughter for anything - what a bitch you are! She's only a child and at least she still has one good parent. It's a bit like blaming Tiger Lily Hutchence for the death of her father!
    leave the poor kid alone and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
    She WAS a bitch! God don't you people see what she gets up to now? She's an unreliable parent, she constantly flashes her tits to anyone, she was seen having sex in the back of a limo and she had numerous affairs whilst she was with Kurt.
    Perhaps her life was made hell by having to put up with a winging, drug addled arse who cared more about shooting up than he did about taking day to day care of his daughter?
    It's a possibility!