Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lets WHINGE

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok my turn..

i got dumped.
    and for some reason i am unable to cry about this break up, which is making me feel worse cos i am sure if i could let it all out, i'd feel alot better.
    i hurt my back at work and have so far been off for over a week and am signed off till the 10th.
    we dont get sick pay so i am going to be broke as fuck come pay day.
    i didnt get into the uni i REALLY wanted & they didnt even call me for interview.
    despite applying before christmas, i still havent heard from the other 2 uni's i applied to.
    and i am pissed off about getting passed over for promotion at work again. seriously...i dont know why!

:mad:
    ok my turn..

i got dumped.
    and for some reason i am unable to cry about this break up, which is making me feel worse cos i am sure if i could let it all out, i'd feel alot better.
    i hurt my back at work and have so far been off for over a week and am signed off till the 10th.
    we dont get sick pay so i am going to be broke as fuck come pay day.
    i didnt get into the uni i REALLY wanted & they didnt even call me for interview.
    despite applying before christmas, i still havent heard from the other 2 uni's i applied to.
    and i am pissed off about getting passed over for promotion at work again. seriously...i dont know why!

:mad:

Aw chelle which uni did you not get into? Maybe you should ring the other 2 unis?

My only rant for the day is that I've hurt my knee real bad and I can't go to the gym and I really really want to go :(
    fuck you all. Im 36 weeks pregnant, I can only waddle, I have an 11mth old recently mobile baby who i struggle to pick up now, I have a cold coming on. I wake up every hour or so at night for a wee even though my children sleep through and i have developed a rash on the insides of my elbows and behind the knees which really itch. I need to put my shoes and socks on but i cant really bend at the middle anymore so am having to psyche myself up for it.

I am expecting it to only get worse over the next 4 weeks.

:(

Get your fella to put your sock and shoes on, thats what I did!:thumb: I know how you feel though, its the longest stage of pregnancy I think, wont be long, then you'll have a beautiful baby to cuddle:D
    I'm just monumentally bored.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have a sore throat.
    My line manager is a bitch, I have no chance of getting any offical recognition at work for working my arse off unless the team deputy points it out (and he does). Plus someone else on my team is going on hilday the week before the embargo starts on work (we cant have any time off in April) when I was planning to go away that week with my mum and would have been told no way about having the time off. :(
    I came on my arsing twatting period today so I'm feeling lovely and bloated and moody and in lots and lots of pain :grump:.
    fucking Burnley losing 2-0 at the moment, 4 sendings off in one game, whats the point, fucking Mike Riley aint fit to referree, complete tosser.
    Had a customer on the phone today, cutting a long story short he was raging because there isn't an automated system with o2 to check your remaining allowance. It's in the pipeline, but somebody told him it'd be the end of the month when it wasn't, nowing he's blaming that for him going over his allowance even though he can either check it online or make a free 30 second phone call to check it with us.

Swearing at me and everything, I stick to my guns for 30 minutes and refuse to credit it back (why should I when he still had the chance to check at any given moment?), then I hang up because he's swearing too much. Manager says well done for sticking to my guns, all good. Until I check the account half an hour later and he'd phoned back and some twat in the Cardiff office went and credited him the cost calls back plus £25 (a month and a halfs line rental!) as a goodwill gesture, which made me look like a right dickhead :mad:

Strongly worded email was sent to him and his manager, spineless little shit :mad:
    Also when you run out of lube.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    traffic jam on the way home which caused me to be over an hour later than usual, so now I feel it is actually 8.30 and not impressed I have lost a lot of my evening sitting on a roundabout!

Oh and a sore bum from falling flat on my arse after slipping on ice this morning! Very gracefully I would like to add - I say I would like, but there were arms and legs flailing!
    I lost £30 today. :(

I lost the best part of a grand. Beat that. This time it wasnt to Betfair :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    I lost the best part of a grand. Beat that. This time it wasnt to Betfair :D

I read, that sucks.
    I read, that sucks.

At least I will get it back. Big Ahhhh for HSBC's profits everyone.
    At least I will get it back.

thats good news. :)
    At least I will get it back. Big Ahhhh for HSBC's profits everyone.
    What, all £12.2billion of it?
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    What, all £12.2billion of it?

Less £1000 when they pay me back. ;)

:( Bugger.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Also when you run out of lube.

:yes: too right. having to resort to 'durex tingle' and having ur bits fall off in absolute agony is the shits

oh, and tesco running out of ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie ice cream .now what am i going to eat while i do my dissertation :(
    now all i have is pasta. and i cant be bothered to cook it so i may just eat it raw..hmm
    I got up at crazy o'clock this morning with the random desire to make chocolate eclairs - and then dropped them when taking them out of the fridge tonight :crying:...

... of course we still ate them but I was so angry with myself!
    Having to pay £25 for someone else's mistake. I'm hoping the company who were at fault do have to pay it.
    Breaking 2 ornaments in my room and having to glue them back together, In the process getting superglue on my fingers and spending 10 mins scrubbing like hell to get it off.
    Another person having a dreadful day also...
    Breaking 2 ornaments in my room and having to glue them back together, In the process getting superglue on my fingers and spending 10 mins scrubbing like hell to get it off.

Nail polish remover :yes:
    Nail polish remover :yes:

I would've used that if I'd had any.

Just scrubbed like hell with a scrubbing stone and its almost all gone. :thumb:
    O2 have charged me th wrong amount and I've only just realised it.