Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oakenfold - London 24th August - Free!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Bit of news I just heard...

Theres a free dance event headed by Mr Paul Oakenfold this coming Friday at London's Clapham Common, heres the info:

Channel 4's cricket and music tour winds up this weekend at London's Clapham Common, with superstar DJ Paul Oakenfold headlining a massive free event.

Oakenfold will be playing a two hour set on the Friday night (August 24) after the end of the cricket. He will be supported by Ministry's favourite Argentinean, Hernan Cattaneo. The full Friday night line up is: 19.45 Hernan Cattaneo 20.15 Jan Johnston 20.45 Paul Oakenfold 22.45 Curfew.

On the Saturday night, the music will give way to a screening of the Coen Brother's film O Brother Where Art Thou starring George Clooney and John Turturro. As if that weren't enough, there'll also be a beer tent and a barbecue described by organisers as "huge".
- Ministry Of Sound
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all, nice one for posting here, its been dead for a while.

I'm twenty on sunday (getting fucking old now mate) and my mates got a Helter ticket for me but if I don't go I'll prob be in London so I may mosey on down to Clapham Common. I really don't know coz I got work on mon...Grrr.

- Skive
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive'n'Dive:
    First of all, nice one for posting here, its been dead for a while.

I'm twenty on sunday (getting fucking old now mate) and my mates got a Helter ticket for me but if I don't go I'll prob be in London so I may mosey on down to Clapham Common. I really don't know coz I got work on mon...Grrr.

Happy birthday for Sunday matey, just incase I forget which I tend to do frequently lmfao!

Cheers for posting this Justin, I just might get my arse down there if I can bribe my mum into having Liam and I aint in a tragic state after another mashed Saturday night lol!