Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lost

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What you reckon will be the end????
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Not sure about the end, but yeah - episode 5 was stunning - I'm assuming with two seasons left that next season will be set in the 'future' of the flash forwards - with season 6 starting off from the point of their return to the island.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Not sure about the end, but yeah - episode 5 was stunning - I'm assuming with two seasons left that next season will be set in the 'future' of the flash forwards - with season 6 starting off from the point of their return to the island.

I'm sure someone told me the other day that they have decided to end it on season 4 because they are losing viewers.

Maybe that's a load of rubbish then.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Last night's ep on Sky 1 was great - I now find myself really hoping that Desmond's story ends happily!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    I'm sure someone told me the other day that they have decided to end it on season 4 because they are losing viewers.

Maybe that's a load of rubbish then.

Well ABC definately confirmed Lost as one of it's early pickups - so there is no doubt it's coming back for at least one more year - however it also remains pretty much ABC's biggest show - even if the viewing figures are lower than at it's peak.

They've also confirmed 13 episodes for this season - there's likely to be a four week break between episode 7 and episode 8 as they link it's so good they want to use it as a premier for the new episodes.

April the 24th is the date for the last six episodes of this season to start screening.