Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pore minimizing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any reccomendations? I've got pores on my nose and cheeks you could see from space. Are there any good pore minimizing cleansers/toners/moisturizers or anything at all or are they all a bunch of bologna and I'm stuck with another wonderful gene from my father? :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Estée Lauder Idealist is supposed to be good at minimising poors aswell as smoothing skin. I've only had a sachet of it so have only used it twice but it seems quite good.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Estée Lauder Idealist is supposed to be good at minimising poors aswell as smoothing skin. I've only had a sachet of it so have only used it twice but it seems quite good.

:shocking: :shocking: I was going to say thanks, then I looked it up and saw it was $73 a bottle! It better be good :p
    It's mostly down to the genes, and any products that claim to minimise pores are usually only temporary, if they work at all.
    Eh I was thinking, but I hoped at the same time! As much as I love my papa he left me with genes that even Danny Divito in Twins couldn't beat.
    The lancome purifying mask is supposed to be good, i still need to go and try it