Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Buying Drugs Online

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Strangers

How be we?

Right, TheSite has enlisted my help to update a chunk of drugs content, so now I'm passing the buck and getting you lot to help me so I can spend more time sleeping in paradise.

Namely, with this article on buying drugs online:

http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/drugsafety/thelaw/buyingdrugsonline

What I want to know is, have any of you bought drugs online - prescription, research or illegal - either from the UK or abroad...?

How did it go?

Cheers my dears,

Susie Q x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Susie's back!
    Sorry, but why this now? The research chemical market has long since run its course and its virtually dead, since they started handing out 400 year jail time to suppliers its dried up.

Surely talking about buying prescription drugs on the net (something which is booming) would be more up to date?

I dont mean to sound bitchy, I just dont think anyone is selling those chemicals anymore.

ETA - Oh, I see, you want us to update it because its out of date - well give me a few days and I can knock something up for you if you want.
    I bought drugs online for a few years and it was wonderful. I went to rehab, got clean and one day went to the old website only to find the bloke who was selling them had been arrested.

Probably a sign to stay clean, but still. Gutted.
    budda wrote: »
    Sorry, but why this now? The research chemical market has long since run its course and its virtually dead, since they started handing out 400 year jail time to suppliers its dried up.

Surely talking about buying prescription drugs on the net (something which is booming) would be more up to date?

I dont mean to sound bitchy, I just dont think anyone is selling those chemicals anymore.

ETA - Oh, I see, you want us to update it because its out of date - well give me a few days and I can knock something up for you if you want.

Yes, I'm editing it because it is out of date ... and to cover prescription drugs is one of the aims ... hope that is clearer :)
    Fair enough, as you saw I offered to do it for you but no one responded. I'm sure you will do a good job.
    RC's are still pretty easily got if ya know the right places :thumb:

afaik it was only the US that really clamped down on vendors
    hi, well basicly ive purchased, weed, extacy and steriods online!!

all of which are easy to do
    Ive bought pills online once, and ive just ordered some more.
    Theyre both UK websites that sell steriods, hormones, weight loss/gain pills etc.
    They have legal, illegal(do banned substances mean theyre illegal?) and prescription pills/injectables available.

it was quick, easy and discreet.
    Susie's back!
    She moves to Wales and dissapears.
    I live in Wales and disapeer.
    I come back a few days ago ...and susie comes back with me ...
    You starting rumours again :P ?
    Fucks sake stacey!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    Oooo, could you PM me the link please? :)
    No she can't.

She'd be a complete fucking nutter to give the link to diet pills to someone who has publically admitted they have food and weight issues.
    Sikorah wrote: »
    Ive bought pills online once, and ive just ordered some more.
    Theyre both UK websites that sell steriods, hormones, weight loss/gain pills etc.
    They have legal, illegal(do banned substances mean theyre illegal?) and prescription pills/injectables available.

it was quick, easy and discreet.

Can they ship birth control to the US :p

I"ve bought prescriptions online before. Not really in the same sense as what I'm assuming this is though. It was through my pharmacy with my prescription and I did it cuz I just quit my job, my insurance was almost up and you got 3 months for the price of two and the deal was only applicable via online. Mail order I think they called it.
    Susie wrote: »
    You starting rumours again :P ?
    I alwas felt i deserved a stalker ...a proper one as opposed to all them undercover cops who keep following me.
    I cant share information and links to that kinda stuff, sorry stacey.
    Its not a quick,easy fix.
    My hands shake all day, and some nights i cant sleep because im so short of breath and my heart is pounding so hard.
    Eating disorders mess you up enough to think that this is ok and worth the risk.
    Please get some help.

simba-theyre not birth control hormones
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Susie's article is live now. Buying drugs online :)
    Who what where now? Susie's back?????????

Oh and no I've never bought drugs online.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Who what where now? Susie's back?????????

Oh and no I've never bought drugs online.
    a line?