Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tanning with freckles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there a way to tan without creating more freckles, ive asked before about sunbed and im gonna give them a go just 3 mins a week for 2 weeks then do 2 sessions a week at 3 mins so building it gradually as i have type 2 skin but in the sun my freckles come out and i don't mind so much but ideally don't want anymore, is there not a cream that can help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you are fair skinned with freckles using a sunbed isnt really the best idea anyway in terms of your health but I'm sure you know that anyway. I have used them in the past and I barely even changed colour at all.

I am extremely fair skinned and have freckles and I just use fake tan now and then. Thats only because I have dark hair and can look ill without a bit of colour. The fake tan seems to make my freckles less noticable too so maybe try that?

There are creams you can use when you're on the sunbed, (no anti-freckle creams though, that i know of) if you ask in the tanning shop they'll point you in the right direction I'm sure.