Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

it's good to see ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that this forum is no longer full of posts about snorting brown heroin to come down of E'S and stuff.
some of the posts thst this place used to be full of were disturbing.
remember kids ...just say no.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    good to see nobody hardly comes in here anymore.
    there's always someone lurking about

whats the story these days anywa?
    Shogun wrote: »
    there's always someone lurking about

whats the story these days anywa?

Nothing much to tell mate ...i've been doing some travelling and it's looking ever more likely that i'll be moving to south africa next year ...in north africa i'd end up in jail to easily or shot.
    evrywhere else in the world is falling apart. The western world it is imploding ...
    Nothing much to tell mate ...i've been doing some travelling and it's looking ever more likely that i'll be moving to south africa next year ...in north africa i'd end up in jail to easily or shot.
    evrywhere else in the world is falling apart. The western world it is imploding ...

Wow! Moving to South Africa? That's exciting :thumb:

As long as you keep coming on here too :yes:

fair play lad, live the dream.
    heya rolly
    i say, bring back the mushroom! hoo rah!
    i've been doing some travelling and it's looking ever more likely that i'll be moving to south africa next year

Where in SA? I got back from 2 weeks there a fortnight ago (I have been a few time). Plenty of shooting to go about there too ... ! ;)
    heya rolly
    Hello MB ...you still doing the pod thingy?

I'm off to Joberg but nowt definite yet.
    Joburg has nothing going for it, in my opinion. Its a big, sprawling city with lots of violence and not many local 'attractions' as such. Try Cape Town or Durban ... or one of the coastal cities in-between. :)
    Teagan wrote: »
    Joburg has nothing going for it, in my opinion. Its a big, sprawling city with lots of violence and not many local 'attractions' as such. Try Cape Town or Durban ... or one of the coastal cities in-between. :)

I know!
    As for Durban ...they produce some lovely weed called Durban poison.