Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Types of fabric conditioner

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm looking to buy a washing machine on the cheap, preferably a washer/dryer. I've spotted a potential bargain, however it has one fault - the conditioner doesn't go through properly. Is there a way around this? Can you get fabric conditioners that you put straight in the drum like you can with washing tablets?

Comments

• Options
    Comfort do comfort pearls, which are fabric conditioner that you put in the drum, but they are about £2 for a box of 10. They do make your clothes smell fabulous though :D
  • Options
    You could buy the 2 in 1 washing liquid and softner solutions, Tesco have a concentrated one, 20 washes for £2 thats quite good. Its cheaper than buying liquid and softner seperately, smells ok and doesnt take up too much room in the cupboard under the sink.
  • Options
    I never use fabric conditioner...I don't know anyone that does to be honest!
  • Options
    You're the second person I've heard of who doesn't - the first being shyboy...
  • Options
    Use the 2-in-1 washing tablets that go in the drum or the drawer and you'll be fine. We tend to use Aldi's own brand ones and they work well.
  • Options
    You're the second person I've heard of who doesn't - the first being shyboy...

I don't usually either.